To all readers & posters here.

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

To all readers & posters here.

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 am

Well as you can see the Jaguar not only got it's own forums but now has a section to call home! There are a few things I'd like to point out:

Kid's post "Jag collectors corner" is now a sticky. You can post pics and lists in here.

Mixed collections of Jag and other systems still goes in Video Game Collections over in General which is now in in the same section as the Jag forums.

a31chris is the moderator here. You have a beef you take it up with him. What he says goes. Period. Only bring in an admin if he is away, and we admins are fond of bannings.

If someone posts "ban request" it's a joke, unless you are reeeeally ticking someone off.

And last but not least, it would be nice if the regular comedy we hold in the 3DO areas be kept lower key here. I say this because we have been having a large influx of new members from the Jaguar community coming in, but because they are unfamiliar with our jokes some believe we are making serious put downs.

Enjoy the new place to be for lovers of the Jag (and 3DO)!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 am

Why not move the Marketplace to this section and just call it the Marketplace? I think we all have other systems besides 3DO and Jag that we're interested in trading.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 am

I had thought about that too but I didn't want to move too many things around all at once. I was gonna ask in a few days "hey guys what do you think if I..." but it looks like it's already on your mind. Guess my long explanation coaxed it out of you? :P Still I want to run it past people first before doing it.

UnholyTancred
3DO ZERO USER

Post by UnholyTancred » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:43 pm

There's a typo in the description of this forum:

"I does float!"
"Democracy for an insignificant minority, democracy for the rich — that is the democracy of capitalist society."
-Vladimir Lenin

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 am

thanks for catching that, all fixed