Impulse X - available now

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

sh3-rg
3DO ZERO USER

Impulse X - available now

Post by sh3-rg » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm

As there's a KM:F thread, I thought it was only right Matthias got a plug for his nice new game.

It's an Arkanoid clone and a port from the Falcon030 computer, originally written by Duranik of Native/Sturmwind fame.

All the info you need is here: MD Games Impulse X page (English): http://www.mdgames.de/impulsex_eng.html

If you have a mouse adapter and an amiga or ST mouse you'll be cranking out the high scores in no time, rotary is slightly more difficult to get to grips with (for me at least) and regular pad is truly testing (patience and skills ;-) )

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 pm

LOOKS NICE!
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:41 am

I really like games that let you make your own levels. :)
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

sh3-rg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by sh3-rg » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Trev wrote:I really like games that let you make your own levels. :)
I'm not sure how easy it is to share then just now, though, as they are saved to Memory Track and there doesn't seem to be a tool to fully manage those carts yet.

It should be possible to create a tool for Jag CD that gave you bjl-style comms to & from a pc/st/falcon/whatever allowing you to share saves for all games (not just IX levels). That might be something to suggest as or include as a menu option in a future release.