Anything new with the Jag?

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Anything new with the Jag?

Post by Trev » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:52 pm

What is happening of late w/the Jag? Anything new or exciting on the horizon to chat about?
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9WI7qBkHY

Looks good ... although I already own multiple versions of Out Of This World / Another World
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Trev wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9WI7qBkHY

Looks good ... although I already own multiple versions of Out Of This World / Another World
Yeah, there's that and then there is also Elansar, a point and click adventure in the vein of MYST, but looks to be much cooler. Also a remake, if you will, of Rescue on Fractalus coming as well called Fallen Angels. Think Defender in 3D with lots of caverns. Oh, and also Mathius and DURANIK finally released Impulse X. It is a Breakout Clone, but very cool. Supports mouse controls and also Rotary support as well. Very nice little game from what I have seen. No money to order it yet though, sadly. Right now it's on CD, but there is a cart version coming soon as well. Duckie Egg is nearing it's final version as well. Anyone who even remotely likes Chuckie Egg or Donkey Kong/Kangaroo style platformers should check it out. Very fun little game.

On a side note, from what I have heard, Ladybugged is almost finished up and also in the pipeline, Eponasoft is porting their PC Engine/Turbo CD RPG "Mysterious Song" to the Jaguar CD system as well. Dunno' how long that ones going to take though. Oh, and Atari Owl is still chugging along with his project as well. Lastly, a port of Star Raiders is coming along nicely from what I have seen. I guess the closest you are going to get as an affordable alternative to BattleSPHERE. :wink:
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:28 pm

I'm waiting one the Mysterious Song for Jag. I'll def buy a copy when it gets released.

MegaData
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Anything new with the Jag?

Post by MegaData » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:04 am

Have a link/description on "Mysterious Song?"
With meddlesome charm,
MegaData

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 am

MegaData wrote:Have a link/description on "Mysterious Song?"
Mysterious Song for the Jaguar has been cancelled, sadly. It was a JRPG style game released for the Turbografx CD in 2013. Very cool game though.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Chris, this thread needs to be pinned for new projects and the like for the Jaguar. Please do. No need to make another one when already exists. :wink:

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 am

Good idea, I made it a sticky. However since we've given Chris pretty much free reign here that could change.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"