Multi Cart Kit

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

Walter_j64bit
3DO ZERO USER

Multi Cart Kit

Post by Walter_j64bit » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:16 am

Do you all see this its a Multi Cart Kit for the Jag.
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=171415654545

NeoGeoNinja
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Multi Cart Kit

Post by NeoGeoNinja » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:05 am

Yeah, it was mentioned on AA. Will pop over there now to see how the discussion has panned out over the last 12 hours or so :mrgreen:

But, it's a step in the right direction. I really think the Jag needs an Everdrive. Would definitely allow those who aren't greedy collectors or speculators to have a taste of the Jag on a budget.

Same with the NeoGeo. That needs one too imo.

FYI, I own around 50 Homecarts for the AES and a near full Jag Cart collection, so my perspective isn't skewed by financial circumstances. I just think the price of gaming as a fun hobby have taken a very sinister turn, with the Jaguar being one of the most recent 'victims' imo (NeoGeo has always been pricey since its inception, due to its concept). No doubt, 3DO will be 'next' :roll:

I really think Everdrives just address the balance for those who once loved the hobby and want to play their faves on SNES, MD etc without paying £50 for Gunstar Heroes or SORage III, for example.

I'd also (hypocritically) like some for the Jag & AES to enable me to keep my cart sin better, less-used condition. Not for value purposes, but for personal OCD reasons (I'm a stickler for my possessions being immaculate!).