kevincal MIA?

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

Walter_j64bit
3DO ZERO USER

kevincal MIA?

Post by Walter_j64bit » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:47 am

I've just seen that kevincal asked to have his account removed from AA, it seems that us Old JSII'ers just not fit with the AA's Jag forum. :(

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Re: kevincal MIA?

Post by Saturn » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:19 am

I hear you Walter! I never really did fit in there but go back just to hang out w/ stragglers from JSII. So many old schoolers have already disappeared from the scene. It's tragic. I pm'ed a bunch of peeps to say hi at Proppa Saturday and only JagMod & The Graphics Man responded. Shows what kind of class those two have :)

I sure do miss the golden days. Feel like I'm an orphan now. Ironically, I'm backing up the Extremist Packs this very moment :) I'm afraid the media will degrade and no longer have these valuable items so I'm making images out of EVERYTHING.

Man, I wish we were all still here and heavily into the Jaguar. Seems everyone is either selling out their collections or have gone MIA.

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:12 am

Walter_j64bit wrote:I've just seen that kevincal asked to have his account removed from AA, it seems that us Old JSII'ers just not fit with the AA's Jag forum. :(
You "Old JSII'ers" are fine at AA. Kev on the other hand acts like a major tool, so he's a little "special" in that regard. You guys comparing yourselves to him is a very, very wrong thing to do..

Walter, you've been posting at AA as far as I can remember. I don't understand why you say you don't fit.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Austin wrote:
Walter_j64bit wrote:I've just seen that kevincal asked to have his account removed from AA, it seems that us Old JSII'ers just not fit with the AA's Jag forum. :(
You "Old JSII'ers" are fine at AA. Kev on the other hand acts like a major tool, so he's a little "special" in that regard. You guys comparing yourselves to him is a very, very wrong thing to do..

Walter, you've been posting at AA as far as I can remember. I don't understand why you say you don't fit.
Let's avoid name calling here please. Let's leave that drama over there.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

The Laird
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The Laird » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:31 pm

I am still around - JUST!

But my huge Jag collection goes into storage in a couple of weeks.