Custodian

It does float! And doesn't get soggy in milk! :)

Moderator: a31chris

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Custodian

Post by a31chris » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 am

I just ordered this game does anybody else have it?
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

txg/mnx
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Custodian

Post by txg/mnx » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:27 am

yep got it

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:51 am

I got it a while back but got beat so fast I gave up.
Tried using the guide at AA but I still suck, so not much progress. I'd like to master this game but too much time investment.
We need the cheats for infinite weapons and health... 8)

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:43 am

Yeah it's a real strange Euro shooter. Wacky.

First thing I do is get to a ammo booth and trade those weird red shooty thingies in for some real ammo.

Usually ammo selection 1,3, and I I think five. Something cost to firepower effective.

Still have yet to beat first level.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 pm

A forum member on AA wasn't impressed with PIkos Jag offerings. ST rewraps weren't their thing. They wanted something specific and original for the Jag. CJ replied this is how it is now. Nineties dev teams are gone. Rewraps are all their is.

I disagree. TG16 and other systems, Genesis, Dreamcast and such have enjoyed significant original post mortem releases.