My meager collection

Now open to all! Make your own collection page!!!
zetastrike
3DO ZERO USER

My meager collection

Post by zetastrike » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:16 am

Here's a list of what I currently own. I'll upload some pics soon. I tend to not go for the longboxes, they take up way too much space.

Need for Speed CIB
Total Eclipse CIB
Quarantine loose
Gex Loose
Virtual Horror CIB
Tetsujin Returns CIB
Novastorm JP CIB
Belzarion CIB
Super Street Fighter II Turbo everything but longbox
Bladeforce everything but longbox
Cyberdillo CIB everything but longbox
Guardian War everything but longbox
PO'ed everything but longbox
Return Fire everything but longbox
Slayer loose
Soccer Kid everything but longbox
Starblade everything but longbox
Road Rash loose

goldenband
3DO ZERO USER

Re: My meager collection

Post by goldenband » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:29 am

Seems like a nice start. If you ever end up with longboxes you don't want feel free to let me know. :mrgreen:

Have you played Belzerion much?

Here's what I've got. There are a few things I wouldn't mind having, especially Lost Eden and the Iron Angel of the Apocalypse games, and the missing manuals irritate me. But overall I'm pleased with my collection as of now.

Loose discs: Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise, Killing Time (black-label mail-in disc), Robinson's Requiem, Samurai Shodown

Loose discs with manual: AD&D: DeathKeep, AD&D: Slayer, Foes of Ali, Rise of the Robots

In jewel case, no manual: Alone in the Dark 2, Burning Soldier, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Sample This!

In jewel case with manual, missing longbox: Alone in the Dark, BattleSport, Blade Force, Crash 'n Burn, The Daedalus Encounter, Flashback, Gex, Guardian War, Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller, Psychic Detective, Return Fire (includes Maps o' Death), Shadow: War of Succession, Soccer Kid, Trip'd, Wicked 18, Zhadnost: The People's Party

Longbox, no manual: Cyberia, Jurassic Park Interactive, Panzer General, Shockwave: Operation Jumpgate, Theme Park

CIB (jewel case, all Japanese): Doctor Hauser, Flopon the Space Mutant, Flopon World, Gakkou no Kowai Usawa: Hanako-san ga Kite!!, Insector War, J League Virtual Stadium (sealed), Lemmings, Oyaji Hunter Mahjong, Pro Yakyuu Virtual Stadium (sealed), Rush 'N' Fire Megadas, Short Warp, T&E VR Golf: Masters Harukanaru Augusta 3 (sealed), Tower of Puzzle (aka Peter Frankl's Puzzle Pagoda), Ultraman

CIB (longbox): Dragon Lore, Escape from Monster Manor, The Horde, Immercenary, The Incredible Machine, The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes, Mazer, Myst, The Need For Speed, Offworld Interceptor, Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Perfect General, Road Rash, Shock Wave, Shock Wave 2: Beyond the Gate, Space Hulk, StarBlade, Star Control II, Star Fighter, Stellar 7: Draxon's Revenge, Super Wing Commander, Total Eclipse, Twisted: The Game Show, Wing Commander III

Only manual: D, FIFA Soccer, John Madden Football, PGA Tour '96, Phoenix 3, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Syndicate

zetastrike
3DO ZERO USER

Re: My meager collection

Post by zetastrike » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 pm

I just scored a Japanese FZ-10 on ebay sunday night for a less than average price. Excited!

When I bought Belzarion (it's actually NIB) in late december I had it shipped to my home instead of school. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive until the day after I came back to school so I won't be able to play it until I go home for spring break and bring it back to school with me.

If you're interested in a Total Eclipse/NFS longbox and manual, you know where to reach me :D