Shootout at Old Tucson video

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Shootout at Old Tucson video

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 pm

This is the trailer that is on the PC versions of the American Laser Games shooters.

This is what led me to believe this game was indeed a motion video shooter just like Last Bounty Hunter and Mad Dog, but apparently its not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh090SKqd8E

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:52 am

lmao. great marketing. Its a gun game and there is like 7 year old kids standing in there. Teach them how to shoot up schools at an early age!! Because you know its always the video game's fault.

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Video games have nothing what so ever to do with kids shooting people in schools, not a single thing.

Every kid that shot up a school knew it was wrong when they did it, and they MADE THE CHOICE to do it anyway. The shooting game did not force them to do it.

They have no one to blame but themselves for their stupid acts. People will sooner or later have to stop blaming others for making stupid choices in life.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Yeah I hear ya... err read ya?

If the games dont take the blame then the parents would have to. No one ever wants to blame the correct issue, the kids themselves. Why not just make them all take mind controling drugs and turn them into a slave labor force... hmm wait thats not the answer.

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 am

You are 100% correct. Its like every bad choice someone makes that they can conveniently blame on something else, people need to stand up and take notice that individuals made these choices knowing full well what they did or were about to do was wrong.

I played loads of gun games as a kid, i also loved Mortal Kombat and Samurai Shodown, yet i didnt think to go and bash the hell out of someone or shoot up a school!!

Between me and my mates, we spent almost every spare minute on Need for Speed on our 3DOs when it came out, yet none of us drive along the road swerving in and out of traffic passing arseholes all over the place at speeds more than 3 times the posted limit, outrunning police or running them off the road.

It did however inspire me to buy a C4 Corvette, i even had 2 for a short while.... I dont want another one, but id do it all again if i went back 11 years to when i bought the first.

trez420
3DO ZERO USER

Post by trez420 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:15 am

hahahaha!! i remember that wagon..... its still at old tucson