golden age

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:09 pm

3DO Experience wrote:
3DOKid wrote:Us Cyberpunk fans had it pretty good in the 90s.
GOD YES!
Shh but I've just got the entire AD Police /Bubble gum crisis/crash set. All of them. :)

I tried watching it on the train the other day, but there were too many animated jiggly bits - so I watched house of the dead instead!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:32 pm

ooooooooooooooooo I havn't watched Crash yet. But I have both AD Police & sets and the original Bubblegum Crisis Remastered set, seen Tokyo 2040... still gotta buy that one. Did you get Parasite Dolls too? It's another prequel in the times of the AD Police & AD Police Files. I don't remember the order but it's really good, though the cover sucks. I wish there was a 3DO game. :( but other systems of the time had games.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 am

3DO Experience wrote:ooooooooooooooooo I havn't watched Crash yet. But I have both AD Police & sets and the original Bubblegum Crisis Remastered set, seen Tokyo 2040... still gotta buy that one. Did you get Parasite Dolls too? It's another prequel in the times of the AD Police & AD Police Files. I don't remember the order but it's really good, though the cover sucks. I wish there was a 3DO game. :( but other systems of the time had games.
oooh yes I got parasite dolls :)

Doskias
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Doskias » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:04 pm

3DO Experience wrote:WOW I didn't think anybody would pay that much for such a bla system. Anyway if you find another JagCD too let me know.
I still have my original JagCD boxed in the original box in my attic.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 am

Doskias wrote:I still have my original JagCD boxed in the original box in my attic.
What's your address again?

What really gets me is how cheap these were when they were on clearance, they used to plastic wrap them with the console to make one long box and sell 'em for $100 at Electronics Boutique. :(
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"