Lucienne's Quest.

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Lucienne's Quest.

Post by T2KFreeker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:45 am

I am so looki9ng for a copy of this game. Please, someone point me in the right direction as i have so wanted to play this game badly.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:52 am

This game shows up on the bay quite a few times a year. It's usually not as bad to get it without the long box if you're not into collecting the games in a complete state. Have you tried giving Guardian War a whirl?

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:17 pm

bitrate wrote:This game shows up on the bay quite a few times a year. It's usually not as bad to get it without the long box if you're not into collecting the games in a complete state. Have you tried giving Guardian War a whirl?
Yup, I really like guardian War. Cool stuuf, albiet what some morons say about the game.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Guardian War (Power Kingdoms) and Luciennes Quest are brilliant. GW is hard as nails however but Luciennes Quest is much easier.

It's worth tracking down a copy of LQ. I got quite emotional after beating - it was really very good!

3DO Kid.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:37 pm

I'm playing through Guardian War right now. I'm on the last level of the Ark. It's funny, usually battles/leveling up are my least favorite parts of rpgs. For some reason though, I love this game (which esentially is nothing but battles/leveling up) I wonder why?
GW is hard as nails however
I was dissapointed to see that there are no shops on the ark stage :o I can't buy any healing items ... hope I can make it off okay ...

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:46 pm

Trev wrote:I'm playing through Guardian War right now. I'm on the last level of the Ark. It's funny, usually battles/leveling up are my least favorite parts of rpgs. For some reason though, I love this game (which esentially is nothing but battles/leveling up) I wonder why?
GW is hard as nails however
I was dissapointed to see that there are no shops on the ark stage :o I can't buy any healing items ... hope I can make it off okay ...
...this is one of the games that whenever I hear someone else playing - I get the urge to play it too!

This only happens when people talk about Virtua Fighter, Ridge Racer, FFVII, NFS, Wing COmmander III and Power Kingdoms... I don't know why - It's a great game. For some reason bits of remind me of the Legacy of Kain!

3DO Kid.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:56 pm

I love the battle system in Guardina War. Reminds me very much of the old Shining Force games, and that's a good thing indeed.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:25 pm

3DOKid wrote:

This only happens when people talk about Virtua Fighter, Ridge Racer, FFVII, NFS, Wing COmmander III and Power Kingdoms...
Im playing FFVII right now actually. 20 hours on disc1, lvl 38, about to get the keystone. I beat the gba FFVI in a week (28 hours). lol.