My Collection of 3DO, Jag, and other underdog products :)

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

benny32
3DO ZERO USER

My Collection of 3DO, Jag, and other underdog products :)

Post by benny32 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:33 am

Hi guys,

This is my collection of underdog products.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112 ... ionSet.jpg

4 3DO games, Capcom 6 Button 3DO controller, Jag Controller, JagCD Memory Track, and a JVC X'Eye (sega genny/cd combo system). I found the X'Eye at a goodwill in the stereo section for 6.99$ lol.

Heres a close up of the Memory Track :)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112 ... rack-1.jpg

So what do you think?

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:49 pm

"Underdog products" ... That's a good way to put it, I think I'll start using that.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:24 pm

Damn, I need that Street Fighter II Pad! Have one but need a second! Nice pics man, at least the stuff is in good condition. So, do you have a Jaguar unit to go with the Memory Track? Nice X-Eye also.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:05 am

JVC X'Eye eh? Looks cool. We really need to do something about that 3DO collection. Although you do have the Need for Speed- which is probably enough.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:27 am

3DOKid wrote:JVC X'Eye eh? Looks cool. We really need to do something about that 3DO collection. Although you do have the Need for Speed- which is probably enough.
He also has Space Ace, which is rather a bit rare here in the US, so that's quite cool.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

benny32
3DO ZERO USER

Post by benny32 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:46 am

Thanks for the comments guys. I dont own a 3DO at this time, nor do I own a Jaguar :)

The capcom controller is in great shape. I've been holding it in my hand a few times and it is one of the best controller I have ever felt. My hands never go tired with the capcom 6 button controller.

I'm going to go back to the shop and pick up the Snes capcom 6 button controller. If they have the genny edition I will pick that one up as well. Why didnt this controller catch on? I consider this controller more revolutionary than the Wii.

As for my 3do collection needing work. Shockwave, Madden, Pga, Alone in the dark (only cd with instructions), and Jammit (only cd with instructions) are available to me right now. Would any of these make a good addition to my collection?

I really wish I had a 3DO and a Jaguar to try this cool stuff out. I really want an FZ - 1. Also, I really want a 6 button jaguar controller because the 3 button is... well.... underwhelming. Wtf were they thinking with the telephone key numbers?

Keep the comments coming.