Looking for the name of a game

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

RanpuDentro
3DO ZERO USER

Looking for the name of a game

Post by RanpuDentro » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Okay, so i am looking for the name of an old game, i could of been for the Jaguar CD but i know it was for ether than or the 3DO.

The game started off with your character in his apartment, i believe your are a cop or detective. I recall that you need to grab your clothing, and key card for your apartment. If you left without clothing you got a cut scene of you getting arrested in your underwear. I also recall if was in a first person perspective and was kinda like a Myst style game, but in some areas it would turn in to a above view action-shooter game. That is all i can remember. I just got a 3DO again and this game came to mind, that is why i think it is a 3DO game.

Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Gir Draxa » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Kind of sounds like 'Rise of the Dragon' for the Sega CD. The 'getting busted for not being dressed' gag was used in several games (mostly PC titles though) back in the day. Was it live action or just cartoon/anime graphics?

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!

RanpuDentro
3DO ZERO USER

Post by RanpuDentro » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Gir Draxa wrote:Kind of sounds like 'Rise of the Dragon' for the Sega CD. The 'getting busted for not being dressed' gag was used in several games (mostly PC titles though) back in the day. Was it live action or just cartoon/anime graphics?

Drax
OMG! That is it! That has been driving me crazy for a week now.
I love you, nohomo, Thank you so much for the help.

Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Gir Draxa » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:08 pm

No worries. Happy to help.

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!