An undiscovered 3DO RPG?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

An undiscovered 3DO RPG?

Post by bitrate » Sun May 06, 2007 11:16 pm

I keep digging through the boxes and keep finding games I purchased years ago and forgot I had :oops:

Here's one that I haven't seen anywhere else before. It says RPG on the front of the case. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it's still factory sealed and I don't really feel like opening it to find out what it's like. At least, not until I finish going through my boxes of games to see if I have another copy of the game opened.

I love the cover artwork on this game too.

So, has anyone else seen this, or perhaps has anyone else played this? I love RPG's and since the 3DO library is a little weak in that department, I'm excited about this find 8)

bonefish
3DO ZERO USER

Post by bonefish » Mon May 07, 2007 12:52 am

a google search (translated) for FZ-SJ6851 provided:

Thing rear end our playing study Ogura hundred human one neck compilation

Education

Google translation explodes my brain.

CRV
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CRV » Mon May 07, 2007 1:52 am

The proper title is "Monoshiriji Yuugaku: Ogura Hyakunin Isshu Hen."
Last edited by CRV on Mon May 07, 2007 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Mon May 07, 2007 1:54 am

Yep, I saw that too. I just didn't think it would fit in the subject line :D

Doing a little digging around, I think the name is Monoshiri Freedom School, which I do see in a few 3DO game listings, so maybe it's not undiscovered? I'm not 100% on that name, but I think it is correct.

Even if that is the name, I have no information on what the game is like. To my knowledge I haven't come across any reviews on the game. I'd love to hear from anyone who knows something about it :wink:

Madroms

Post by Madroms » Wed May 09, 2007 10:44 pm

I only saw another copy on YJ last month. The final bid was 23500 Yens (Yes!) and it was bought by a middleman (I think) for a 3DO collector, maybe someone here.