new sealed, spare boxes and manuals

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Post Reply
User avatar
Dr.Enceladus
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Location: Western Australia
Contact:

new sealed, spare boxes and manuals

Post by Dr.Enceladus » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 am

Just recovered my full 3DO collection ( i think). Anyone after anything?
I carn't believe how many doubles, tripples, spare boxes, manuals and other 3DO stuff i have.

Sealed new, BallZ, Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Need for Speed, Guardian War, Slam n Jam 95, Space Hulk, Psychic Detective and Burning Soldier.

Scary thing is, i think i still have more in other moving boxes too :!:

Can chuck it on ebay, i have an account there with only positive feedback as a buyer from when i was collecting Sega Saturn games in 1999-2000.
...eat well, stay fit, look good, feel great - die anyway...

User avatar
ajgiov
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: new sealed, spare boxes and manuals

Post by ajgiov » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Dr.Enceladus wrote:Just recovered my full 3DO collection ( i think). Anyone after anything?
I carn't believe how many doubles, tripples, spare boxes, manuals and other 3DO stuff i have.

Sealed new, BallZ, Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Need for Speed, Guardian War, Slam n Jam 95, Space Hulk, Psychic Detective and Burning Soldier.

Scary thing is, i think i still have more in other moving boxes too :!:

Can chuck it on ebay, i have an account there with only positive feedback as a buyer from when i was collecting Sega Saturn games in 1999-2000.
I would be interested in some of your stuff but I think the selling posts have been banned here on the forums. Contact me via email ajgiov@gmail . c o m


edit: are these North America releases?

User avatar
Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert
Posts: 1836
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Fairfax, VA
Contact:

Post by Austin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm getting a bunch of jewel-cased w/instructions games from eBay in a few days, so I will be looking for empty boxes..

User avatar
Dr.Enceladus
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Location: Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Dr.Enceladus » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:26 pm

sweeeet, let me know what you are chasing. 8)
...eat well, stay fit, look good, feel great - die anyway...

User avatar
Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert
Posts: 1836
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Fairfax, VA
Contact:

Post by Austin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 am

It's not as many as I thought (most of the ones I bought were Japanese), but I am looking for the following: Star Fighter (box only), Zhadnost (box only), Deathkeep (box/instructions/jewel case insert), Foes of Ali (box/instructions/case insert), PaTaank (box only), Slope Style (box only... did this even come with a longbox?), and Ballz (box only). I'm a cheap-ass, by the way. :lol:

User avatar
bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:35 am

Post by bitrate » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 am

Austin wrote: Slope Style (box only... did this even come with a longbox?)


Yes, Slope Style does have a long box. It is about half of the thickness of the "normal" long box. It is the exact same type of box as Mathemagics.

User avatar
Dr.Enceladus
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Location: Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Dr.Enceladus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm

ok...evilbay?..oh sorry i get the joke. I thought some admin around here had hacked into my post and changed words. It's an automated thing right? Like on some sites if you type in the word "shit" it automatically changes that word to "golly"...i see that now...posters still get around the word shit by typing in shIz, Sh!t, shite etc, etc...

:?:
Last edited by Dr.Enceladus on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...eat well, stay fit, look good, feel great - die anyway...

User avatar
Dr.Enceladus
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Location: Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Dr.Enceladus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 pm

E-May, E-Hay, E-Fay, C-Bay...this is a test post.... 8)
...eat well, stay fit, look good, feel great - die anyway...

User avatar
BryWI
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1334
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Kenosha, WI, USA
Contact:

Post by BryWI » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:59 am

ebay? lulz. the system has been cracked.

User avatar
Trev
3DO ZONE MOD
Posts: 4033
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: States
Contact:

Post by Trev » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 pm

bitrate wrote:
Austin wrote: Slope Style (box only... did this even come with a longbox?)


Yes, Slope Style does have a long box. It is about half of the thickness of the "normal" long box. It is the exact same type of box as Mathemagics.
Too true ... explains why my Slope Style box is flat as a pancake. :P

At least the jewel case is cool. 8)
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Post Reply