Nice to meet you, everybody

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

ArfredHitchcacku
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Nice to meet you, everybody

Post by ArfredHitchcacku » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Welcome aboard! It really is a great forum, besides the occasional troll/idiot and the general slowness, for obvious reasons. The 3DO has often fascinated me, its Japanese library of games in particular. There's just such an interesting culture shock of obscure Japanese 90's fun to be had, among my favorites in this category include Kamachi's Museum, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Taiketsu Rooms, Sailor Moon, YuYu Hakusho, Tetsujin, Tetsujin Returns, Battle Pinball, Oyaji Hunter Mahjong, Furopon the Space Mutant and any Warp puzzle/mini game, D, Doctor Hauzer, Ultraman Powered, Sword and Sorcery, Blue Forest Story, and Grand Chef. All of these games just have a certain quality that has never been matched by any other medium. I'd be curious to hear what it's like in Japan, have you known anyone that ever has or had one, hear people talking about it, are there old game stores that carry it or games? And don't worry about your English, as long as you note you're using a translator in your sig everyone will understand and simply take the basic idea of what you're saying and not take specific word choice personally.
BAD

-Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 3DO

FUJISAN
3DO ZERO USER

Post by FUJISAN » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:49 am

>ArfredHitchcacku
You're very kind!
3DO did not become popular very much in Japan.
However, I love games of 3DO.
When it arranged it in a bookshelf, it is 3DO than a Saturn and PS to be the coolest :)

I can express it only in poor English, but I can talk with everybody and am very glad!

By the way,Do you like クレヨンしんちゃん? :D
Because I make a note using translation software, I think that it becomes a poor English sentence.
I'm sorry.

If there is rude expression, please point it out.
Thanking you in advance.