Introduction Post Dr Zero

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Doctor Zero
3DO ZERO USER

Introduction Post Dr Zero

Post by Doctor Zero » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Hello I am a collector from way back in the day and now have my own shop to help other collector and to try and keep these cool old systems out of the landfills.

I dont discriminate when it comes to systems or condition they can always be used for parts to salvage another one maybe.

Well the reason I am here is a lady brought in some nice 3d0 stuff and I have been trying to find a good home for this collection.

I have pm the mods after seeing the no sales post and I do apologize up front. If they see fit possibly we can work something out.

Me personally I am more of an Atari 5200 or Jaguar kind of guy :shock: Well thanks for letting me in the door!

Mods if you can move this to the intro thread I would appreciate it.

Doctor Zero
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Doctor Zero » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 pm

The story with the lady is her son was killed in a one car accident one morning and he was a avid game collector and took good care of all his stuff.
Most of the collection is gone now, they sold the 2 consoles and all are left are the games.

If anyone is in North Florida come on by the shop and you can see these in person they are in a box in the back waiting for a collector :D

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome aboard chum :)

Dreygor
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Dreygor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 am

The more the merry!
Become part of The 3DO Initiative! <-- Click on link!