3DO STEERING WHEEL FOR SALE mfg. by Home Arcade Systems Inc.

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DO JohnEdward
3DO ZERO USER

3DO STEERING WHEEL FOR SALE mfg. by Home Arcade Systems Inc.

Post by 3DO JohnEdward » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 am

Several weeks ago I posted information about Boxed mint H.A.S. 3DO Steering Wheel with photos and information about my small collection of 3DO. I have had some inquiries about selling the wheel. Since it has seen very little use in the 17 years I have had it I have decided it should be in the hands of a true 3DO collector that will use and enjoy this ultimate rarity. Most forums have a for sale section but I did not see one here. If this topic is in the wrong area moderators feel free to move to correct Topic area for members to know this item is now up for sale.

LINK TO MY TOPIC POST EARLIER ON THE STEERING WHEEL WITH MANY PHOTOS.
http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2853

ITEM REMOVED

Good Luck All.... John

Orig. Owner FZ-10 system, 34 games incl. Game Guru and HAS 3DO STEERING WHEEL in ORIG. BOX. Have 403 Cassette Walkman USE DAILY ANALOG RULES! Atari 2600 1st/ 2nd Generation consoles, 112 Games, Starpath Supercharger and 7 cassette tape digital encoded games.
AH and I love to go FAST .... current car 640 Horsepower runs 11.1 seconds in 1/4 mile. Yeah I REFUSE TO GROW UP !

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:47 am

Fourth sale post in two days. Please read the Official Rules / Guides... Number 4.

Next person to do this gets an instant ban! The rules are the second post from the top in the Main section, they aren't hard to find.
3DO JohnEdward wrote:Most forums have a for sale section but I did not see one here.
Yes, we tried a for sale section twice. Both times it was ruined by dishonest sellers. Most of the issues were kept behind the scenes but too many people were being ripped off. There is talk about having selling being set up here in this post: evilbay Watch in Your Region.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"