Firewall

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Krazy 3DO Kollector
3DO ZERO USER

Firewall

Post by Krazy 3DO Kollector » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 am

Hi guys, just how rare is Firewall for the 3DO that Korean title? Does anybody know if besides these any other Korean exclusives?

1. Battle Blues
2. Armageddon
3. Eye of the Typhoon
4. Firewall

Thanks guys, and great site, hope to post pictures soon of my titles!
Looking for Mind Teazzer and Woody 3!

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 am

It's safe to say that all of them are pretty damn rare.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 am

If it's any consolation, Firewall is a truly awful game. I might go so far as to say it's broken and unplayable, since nobody seems to be able to get past level 2. I swear Goldstar released a beta.

Out of the 4 titles you listed, I'd say Firewall is the most "common" among them, but it's all relative. They are all very, very, rare.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

MakillaGorilla
3DO ZERO USER

Post by MakillaGorilla » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Are you asking because of the CIB copy that popped up on eBay over this past week? I think it went for around 178$
'Did that guy just say he thinks rings are cool!?!?'

Most Desired Games:
-Out of This World (longbox) -Alone in the Dark (longbox) -Lucienne's Quest (longbox) -Killing Time (longbox) -Robinson's Requiem (longbox) -Strahl (longbox) -Dragon Lore (longbox) -Star Control II (longbox) -Sailor Moon (JPN) -Doctor Hauzer (JPN) -Montana Jones (JPN)

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Btw Krazy 3DO Kollector, this section of the forum is for member's collection pages. Just a heads ups, one of the higher ups may move it to the 3DO main forum. Not a big deal, it happens, but thought I'd let you know since you are new here. Welcome aboard btw.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5