OLDERGAMES.COM ANNOUNCES FOUR NEW 3DO GAMES FOR CGE2K7!!!

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

User avatar
pitsunami
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: GREECE

Post by pitsunami » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:06 pm

:D Glad to wait!!Nice one!

User avatar
3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN
Posts: 4683
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Contact:

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:10 am

3 weeks (and five days for shipping!) I bet I get my copies after everyone else. I just bet. :evil:

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:51 am

3DOKid wrote:3 weeks (and five days for shipping!) I bet I get my copies after everyone else. I just bet. :evil:
You'll get yours before I get mine. I haven't even ordered yet as I just don't have the money to yet. :evil:
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:27 am

As of today only four copies of Decathlon and L&F2 remain.

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:40 am

OlderGames wrote:As of today only four copies of Decathlon and L&F2 remain.
I have to ask, are Ice Breakers II and Powerslide going to be limited as well or are you going to continue to have them available as I am broke as a joke right now.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:24 am

T2KFreeker wrote:
OlderGames wrote:As of today only four copies of Decathlon and L&F2 remain.
I have to ask, are Ice Breakers II and Powerslide going to be limited as well or are you going to continue to have them available as I am broke as a joke right now.
Nope. But there is a very special extra with Powerslide pre-orders.
Let's just say it's going to be a second disk, and it's our way of
thanking those who pre-order.

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:17 am

OlderGames wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:
OlderGames wrote:As of today only four copies of Decathlon and L&F2 remain.
I have to ask, are Ice Breakers II and Powerslide going to be limited as well or are you going to continue to have them available as I am broke as a joke right now.
Nope. But there is a very special extra with Powerslide pre-orders.
Let's just say it's going to be a second disk, and it's our way of
thanking those who pre-order.
When do Pre Orders end?
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:04 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:When do Pre Orders end?
July 20th.

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 pm

OlderGames wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:When do Pre Orders end?
July 20th.
That sucks, I don't get my disability until the 1st. I hate the US Government! :cry:
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:48 pm

Technically we won't be back until August 3rd to ship orders. As long
as your order has been placed by then I will do my best to
accommodate you.



T2KFreeker wrote:
OlderGames wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:When do Pre Orders end?
July 20th.
That sucks, I don't get my disability until the 1st. I hate the US Government! :cry:

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm

OlderGames wrote:Technically we won't be back until August 3rd to ship orders. As long
as your order has been placed by then I will do my best to
accommodate you.



T2KFreeker wrote:
OlderGames wrote: July 20th.
That sucks, I don't get my disability until the 1st. I hate the US Government! :cry:
Oh snap, I am on it then! :D Hey, how do I let you know it's me ordering and do you take just credit cards for payment or does it have to be through Paypal as I hate Paypal.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:21 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:Oh snap, I am on it then! :D Hey, how do I let you know it's me ordering and do you take just credit cards for payment or does it have to be through Paypal as I hate Paypal.
We accept: Debit/Credit cards, Paypal, and eChecks through our
online order form, just follow the instructions upon checkout. You can
PM us with your order info when the payment is made and I will
note your specific order.

User avatar
Trev
3DO ZONE MOD
Posts: 4033
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: States
Contact:

Post by Trev » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:53 pm

I've already ordered Ice Breaker & Decathalon both seperately. If I add Powerslide, can I just combine it w/my 2 previous orders to save on s&h? If so, how do I do it w/Paypal? I gotta say the extra bonus disc was the deciding factor for me to pre-order ... nice! :D

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:53 am

Trev wrote:I've already ordered Ice Breaker & Decathalon both seperately. If I add Powerslide, can I just combine it w/my 2 previous orders to save on s&h? If so, how do I do it w/Paypal? I gotta say the extra bonus disc was the deciding factor for me to pre-order ... nice! :D
You can send the payment directly to: payments@oldergames.com
you can add it to your existing order. Just please remember to note
what you stated here in the payment message for Christina so she
knows why you are not adding additional fees for S&H.

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:18 pm

Hey man, can you at least give us a hint as to what is on the bonus disc?
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

User avatar
3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN
Posts: 4683
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Contact:

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:42 pm

Yes. Better still, don't tell them, tell me :)

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:13 pm

3DOKid wrote:Yes. Better still, don't tell them, tell me :)
Hey man, what makes you so special? Tell us all or tell no one! It's the nature of the beast. :P
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

User avatar
3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN
Posts: 4683
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Contact:

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 pm

ok then.

How about a hint Mr OlderGames?

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:24 pm

3DOKid wrote:ok then.

How about a hint Mr OlderGames?
A fifth 3DO game. 8)

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:36 am

OlderGames wrote:
3DOKid wrote:ok then.

How about a hint Mr OlderGames?
A fifth 3DO game. 8)
That's it? Sheesh, there are so many to choose from. Still a cool thing to know. Can you at least tell us what genre it is in?
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:24 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:That's it? Sheesh, there are so many to choose from. Still a cool thing to know. Can you at least tell us what genre it is in?
The "previously unreleased" and "newly encrypted and licensed" genre.
Oh... you mean genre, genre... well that would be sports. 8-P

It's not mentioned in that "other games oldergames should be
publishing" thread, mostly due to the fact that few people know it
exists. :D

It's bundled for a very limited time with powerslide as that game
is not entirely complete so you get the second "fifth game" to make
up for it.

Lastly it is not one of our other four announced titles but does have
a strong link in common with one of them.

User avatar
T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:58 pm

Sports, huh? Not really my cup of tea, but still, it is a new 3DO game, so it's all good, I suppose it's a soccer game though. Still cool for a freebie. Hey, are you guys working on any other 3DO titles for release man? That would be sweet. Golden Gate and The 7th Guest or the 11th Hour, those would just be awesome as Hell!
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

User avatar
Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: USA (occasionally Thailand)
Contact:

Post by Gir Draxa » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:30 am

OlderGames wrote: The "previously unreleased" and "newly encrypted and licensed" genre.
Oh... you mean genre, genre... well that would be sports. 8-P

It's not mentioned in that "other games oldergames should be
publishing" thread, mostly due to the fact that few people know it
exists. :D

It's bundled for a very limited time with powerslide as that game
is not entirely complete so you get the second "fifth game" to make
up for it.

Lastly it is not one of our other four announced titles but does have
a strong link in common with one of them.
Was kind of wondering how you were going to deal with it. I figured it'd be in a package deal, but I wouldn't have picked Powerslide. :wink: heh

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!

User avatar
3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN
Posts: 4683
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Contact:

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:21 am

Gir Draxa wrote:
OlderGames wrote: The "previously unreleased" and "newly encrypted and licensed" genre.
Oh... you mean genre, genre... well that would be sports. 8-P

It's not mentioned in that "other games oldergames should be
publishing" thread, mostly due to the fact that few people know it
exists. :D

It's bundled for a very limited time with powerslide as that game
is not entirely complete so you get the second "fifth game" to make
up for it.

Lastly it is not one of our other four announced titles but does have
a strong link in common with one of them.
Was kind of wondering how you were going to deal with it. I figured it'd be in a package deal, but I wouldn't have picked Powerslide. :wink: heh

Drax
...shouldn't you be putting up your website or something?





















;)

User avatar
Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: USA (occasionally Thailand)
Contact:

Post by Gir Draxa » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 am

I will get the website up when the space becomes available soon. :) Thanks for your intrest.

Side note : Advice for the players of Powerslide, if they did not enable the flight stick or steering wheel in their release, try playing with the shoulder buttons for steering. The D-Pad rotates the on screen steering wheel without recentering it, so you'll probably end up driving like in the demo for a while. Tapping either shoulder button does re-center the steering wheel though.

Nice of OG to pack-in a second game with Powerslide though, I seriously didn't predict it being this one though.

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Gir Draxa wrote:I will get the website up when the space becomes available soon. :) Thanks for your intrest.
We are going to be providing drax with lifetime hosting
under the knurdz.com network starting in August.

User avatar
3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN
Posts: 4683
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Contact:

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:30 pm

OlderGames wrote:
Gir Draxa wrote:I will get the website up when the space becomes available soon. :) Thanks for your intrest.
We are going to be providing drax with lifetime hosting
under the knurdz.com network starting in August.
Good job too. And about bloody time.

The guy is the greatest single contributer to the post 3DO scene with all his estoteric 3DO stuff and everything. You know - stuff! Since, oh, I don't know, since a long time, and he practically been nomadic, in http server sense. I personally have felt the loss of his website. Me! 3DO Kid. imagine that!

I'm loking forward to it's return.

cdoty
Bringer of game signing
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:42 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by cdoty » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 am

OlderGames wrote:As we've said all along Powerslide is not complete, Decathlon is near
final as is PS BUT... IB2 and OnSide are near perfect.
OnSide looks like it's aged well. Does it play as smoothly as it appears to in the video capture?

It's the one I'm looking forward to snagging!

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:49 pm

It plays near perfect. Onside and Icebreaker 2 are by far the best
and as complete as they get.

cdoty wrote:
OlderGames wrote:As we've said all along Powerslide is not complete, Decathlon is near
final as is PS BUT... IB2 and OnSide are near perfect.
OnSide looks like it's aged well. Does it play as smoothly as it appears to in the video capture?

It's the one I'm looking forward to snagging!

User avatar
3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN
Posts: 4683
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
Contact:

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 pm

It's not long to wait now is it?

Post Reply