EMIT

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

EMIT

Post by Martin III » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:30 am

Someone just pointed out on another forum that the games in this series are actually English-learning software, and thus completely bilingual. After a bit of poking around, it seems at least a couple of people out there think they've got pretty enjoyable storylines, too. Has anyone here got an opinion to offer on the games? I'm starting to think they may be worth hunting down.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: EMIT

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:32 am

Yeah you can choose to use all English but as I remember, and my memory sucks, it was more like a still frame anime with acting and a narrator. A little slow I don't remember there being a way to control the story but there were bi-lingual language exercises. The main menu was all Japanese I know that.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm not too worried about the main menu; that can be figured out through trial and error. A shame to hear that there's no way to control the story, but the language exercises might be enough as far as interactivity... Maybe I'll have to sample an ISO, assuming I can find one.

Also, I forgot to ask: Does it have any problems running on North American or PAL 3DOs?

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:48 pm

No problems with North American 3DOs, no idea about PAL.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"