3DO High Scores Club!

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

FZ-10
3DO ZERO USER

3DO High Scores Club!

Post by FZ-10 » Fri May 30, 2014 4:12 am

If you want, please ask for this to be stickied.

I thought having a high score club would be a fun idea for the forum! Any game that has a high score, take a picture of your screen once completed, and post the score! If you've beat the best high score of that game, list that user name and his/her score with your new one below. Then you'll be the one to beat!

EDIT: Be sure to post a picture of your hi score ON R.E.A.L. hardware (pun intended).

I don't have one right away, but I'll be posting some soon. It's not online play, but it's kinda close :). I'll beat you all at Street Fighter! :lol: :lol:

EXAMPLE:

Stellar 7:
Mr Username - 55,555

BEAT BY

FZ-10 - 60,000
Last edited by FZ-10 on Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
podcast & vidcast @ gaikokugamers.com
daytonausa @ atariage.com
lostworldarcade @ xbl

FZ-10
3DO ZERO USER

Re: 3DO High Scores Club!

Post by FZ-10 » Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 am

Ok, I'll start. I also forgot to mention, you need to take a picture so we know who's lying or not ;P. Games should be played on the original hardware with it in view.

By no means a great score. Was my first play through of the game. Beat it!

SOCCER KID: (first time entry, no previous high score)

FZ-10- 56830

lostworldarcade @ xbl

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:00 am

Hmm, I'll see what I can do to join in the fun. Would be kind of cool to have this stickied. Have some people jump in here. Pester Gunstar and he'll be sure to post his Need for Speed high score, no problem.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

FZ-10
3DO ZERO USER

Post by FZ-10 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 am

T2KFreeker wrote:Hmm, I'll see what I can do to join in the fun. Would be kind of cool to have this stickied. Have some people jump in here. Pester Gunstar and he'll be sure to post his Need for Speed high score, no problem.

Yeah, hopefully it will be stickied. :)

I just played Samurai Shodown and completely forgot to take a picture of my high score. Ah well. Been having such a fun time with this system. A ton of games came in including SS, Trip'd, Battlesport, Shock Wave and Sailor Moon.

I beat Sailor Moon tonight. Ehhh..., it's ok. Some of the backgrounds are nice, some are flat out bad. Framerate is painfully slow. Still decent. Need to learn how to do the combos. I dont think there was a high score though, not that I noticed. Not that anyone is going to be playing a lot of that game anyway, haha.

ANYwho, back on topic. Come on guys! Post your high scores!
lostworldarcade @ xbl

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:53 pm

The problem for me is that few of the 3DO games I have maintain high score lists. I think the only exceptions are Demolition Man, Trip'd, and Soccer Kid. And posting high scores for Demolition Man and Trip'd is pointless, since you can easily get scores as high as you like in those games. I'll have to see what I can do with Soccer Kid; I haven't gotten around to giving that game a good go yet.

FZ-10
3DO ZERO USER

Post by FZ-10 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:44 am

Martin III wrote:The problem for me is that few of the 3DO games I have maintain high score lists. I think the only exceptions are Demolition Man, Trip'd, and Soccer Kid. And posting high scores for Demolition Man and Trip'd is pointless, since you can easily get scores as high as you like in those games. I'll have to see what I can do with Soccer Kid; I haven't gotten around to giving that game a good go yet.

What about SF and Samurai Shodown?
lostworldarcade @ xbl

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Well, here's my score for Starblade. I had to test the disc out anyway. Been a long time since I played it for sure. Seems I used to be better, but I am a little stiff on the D-Pad these days. LOL

This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!