Are you ready?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Are you ready?

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:30 am

Really ready for the new games? Are you ready yet? This has to be a great moment for 3DO fans, although it seems like nobody is really excited aboiut this, what gives man? IT'S CLOSE TO THE RELEASE OF NEW 3DO GAMES, GUYS! Let's talk about the groovy days ahead. Dusting off old systems if you don't have them out. Getting ready to pop the top or listen to that motor whir as the tray slides out on the 3DO and then . . . . BINGO, total game Nirvana for the first time in over 10 years! :twisted:
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:44 am

im excited and i cant wait to play

i just sent my payment for Decathalon

its the only game that interests me (thats being released right now), and ive seen in magazines

and since i collect every US 3DO game released when the system was alive the others dont matter to me, because they werent released back then :D

other games i bought after the system was dead in the water

i got Beef Drop (burger time) for the atari 7800 and its an awesome game. one of the best burger time games on cart
and The Beggar Prince the Genesis and even with the game crashes in parts it was fun to play an RPG from a Taiwanese company
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:21 am

I've said it before I'll say it again. I more excited about this than anything that's coming for the PS3, Wii or 360. I've pre-ordered all the games and I'm just waiting ...and waiting ...and waiting.

Powerslide - I love cars.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:55 pm

I am super excited! :D

Who knows what will come of these new games? Now that the encryption has been broken, what other treasures are lying in wait for a future release? I hope everyone here buys all 4 new games. Our support can encourage future releases.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:25 pm

You know, I post "Are You Ready?", and the opening video for Degeneration X starts running through my head! How sad is that? :lol:

Gir Draxa
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Gir Draxa » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:32 am

T2KFreeker wrote:You know, I post "Are You Ready?", and the opening video for Degeneration X starts running through my head! How sad is that? :lol:
No, thats not sad. Whats sad is if you have the D-Generation Homer skit running through your head. Now THAT is sad. "I got two words for ya!!! DOUGH NUT!"

Drax
CEO of The (in search of a home) CD-i & 3DO Collectives

Just slightly behind at being ahead of our time!

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:41 am

Gir Draxa wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:You know, I post "Are You Ready?", and the opening video for Degeneration X starts running through my head! How sad is that? :lol:
No, thats not sad. Whats sad is if you have the D-Generation Homer skit running through your head. Now THAT is sad. "I got two words for ya!!! DOUGH NUT!"

Drax
No shit? Damn, I am glad I missed that one!