Hmmmm, since nobody said it for some reason....

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Hmmmm, since nobody said it for some reason....

Post by T2KFreeker » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:13 pm

...Happy New Year, 3DO Zoners! May your 2015 Reek of Awesomeness and many 3DO Moments. Get some new games and some new stuffs so we can come back here and talk about them! Sounds groovy, right?
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

NeoGeoNinja
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Hmmmm, since nobody said it for some reason....

Post by NeoGeoNinja » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:58 pm

T2KFreeker wrote:...Happy New Year, 3DO Zoners! May your 2015 Reek of Awesomeness and many 3DO Moments. Get some new games and some new stuffs so we can come back here and talk about them! Sounds groovy, right?
Happy New Year Ex-3DO Zeroes: Bring on the 'Zone' for 2015 8)

Talking of new titles, I bought a couple back in Nov '14 that I didn't have the opportunity to play until recently:

Daedalus Encounter and Scramble Cobra.

Now, with Scramble Cobra, if I'm honest, I just expected another Flying Nightmares effort. However, it's much, MUCH better than that game. Quite significantly. Much more akin to Thunderhawk II without the nicer graphics. But, I was surprised at how well it moved and played tbh. A nice surprise indeed.

With Daedalus, I pretty much got what I expected. More importantly, I therefore got what I WANTED! :mrgreen:

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:27 pm

NeoGeoNinja wrote:
T2KFreeker wrote:...Happy New Year, 3DO Zoners! May your 2015 Reek of Awesomeness and many 3DO Moments. Get some new games and some new stuffs so we can come back here and talk about them! Sounds groovy, right?
Happy New Year Ex-3DO Zeroes: Bring on the 'Zone' for 2015 8)

Talking of new titles, I bought a couple back in Nov '14 that I didn't have the opportunity to play until recently:

Daedalus Encounter and Scramble Cobra.

Now, with Scramble Cobra, if I'm honest, I just expected another Flying Nightmares effort. However, it's much, MUCH better than that game. Quite significantly. Much more akin to Thunderhawk II without the nicer graphics. But, I was surprised at how well it moved and played tbh. A nice surprise indeed.

With Daedalus, I pretty much got what I expected. More importantly, I therefore got what I WANTED! :mrgreen:
Daedalus Encounter was one of my Faves on the system. I know it's "ONLY" one of those FMV games, but I always thought it was actually fairly well done, to be honest. I know I played Scramble Cobra back in the day, but for the life of me, I can't remember exactly what it was, so, I guess it's time to do some digging to remember.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

klogg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by klogg » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:30 am

Happy New Year! On Scramble Cobra ... It was my own Christmas present this year. Great game. I would love to have played at the time of launch. Something strange happened today during the game, however. I will create a new thread as to not ruin this one.
3DO Brazil website (in portuguese): http://www.3dobrasil.com.br

Austin
Master Poster & Pricing Expert

Post by Austin » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:11 am

I was surprised by Scramble Cobra too. It's actually a playable game, far more so than the cover would indicate. ;)