Portland Retro Gaming Swap Meet

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

ILUV3DO
3DO ZERO USER

Portland Retro Gaming Swap Meet

Post by ILUV3DO » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 am

Went to this event. It was awesome! Came away with 2 3DO games that I needed for my collection, 2 japanese 3DO games I wasn't expecting to find, a logitech 3DO controller that looks like the Bat-a-rang, some CD-i stuff and an awesome embroidered 3DO sweater in perfectly new condition that apparently used to belong to a 3DO employee. It was a great 3DO day!!!
"Logic is the ultimate weapon!"

-Prowl (Autobot, Military Strategist)

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re: Portland Retro Gaming Swap Meet

Post by a31chris » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 am

I was there too! We missed each other! I was over at Eight Bit Fixes booth.

I got Quake for the Saturn and a Panasonic controller for my 3do to replace the Nanitek that died. $8. I thought it was a great deal. You can totally tell the difference in quality. I didn't see the exotic 3do controllers. I must have missed those.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

ILUV3DO
3DO ZERO USER

Post by ILUV3DO » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm

I visited the 8 bit fix booth. The crew was cool. I almost bought a Jaguar from someone working there who was super nice. I think we both missed each other at the 2013 PRGE too. One of these days we should meet up and talk 3DO!
"Logic is the ultimate weapon!"

-Prowl (Autobot, Military Strategist)

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:16 pm

ILUV3DO wrote:I visited the 8 bit fix booth. The crew was cool. I almost bought a Jaguar from someone working there who was super nice. I think we both missed each other at the 2013 PRGE too. One of these days we should meet up and talk 3DO!
That was Paul. We should all go hang at his place sometime. :)
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman