My complaint about the 3DO start game exit screen setup.

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

My complaint about the 3DO start game exit screen setup.

Post by a31chris » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 am

Many times I find the exit exit screen start game functions confusing and frustrating for the system. For instance Shockwave assault I love the game. However the way that 3DO is set up for starting a game or exiting a screen is confusing and frustrating. And stops me from playing the game many times even with the instructions. Has anyone run into this with video games or is it just me? I think it's the way they try to set it up like a VCR.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Re: My complaint about the 3DO start game exit screen setup.

Post by Martin III » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:46 pm

I can' think of any game where I've had a problem with this, though I haven't played Shockwave Assault. The one thing that threw me for a while is that A, the leftmost action button, is used as the main action button in most 3DO games. I'm more used to the Saturn, NES, Game Boy Advance, etc., for which the rightmost action button is usually the main action button.