3DO NFS Competition...Who's the best in the world?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

dark
3DO ZERO USER

Re: 3DO NFS Competition...Who's the best in the world?

Post by dark » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 am

It's an addictive game, I will be putting more time into it. It is still a lucky day for me when I can get through a segment and only have one or two bad crashes.

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 am

dark wrote:It's an addictive game, I will be putting more time into it. It is still a lucky day for me when I can get through a segment and only have one or two bad crashes.
Its really a great game indeed, i love it. Put thousands of hours into it back in the day.

The biggest issue these days is input lag, dont go through a scaler, it adds so much lag you have trouble handling the car at high speeds.
The man that beat the self proclaimed "best in the world" at The Need For Speed...

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:10 am

My main TV needs repairing so I'm sorta crippled with playing this right now.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:42 am

I usually play mine on the Barco Cine 9, for all its CRT huge screen greatness...
The man that beat the self proclaimed "best in the world" at The Need For Speed...

CasetheCorvetteman
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CasetheCorvetteman » Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 am

Its been a long time, and still "the best" is yet to come ( back to this forum and put his controller where his mouth is )

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re:

Post by a31chris » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:38 pm

3DOKid wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:01 pm
Looks good - our times on the city seem close. I'm having to replay with 60hz machine, so lets wait until I have a complete deck!

3DO Kid. (Should be tomorrow or tuesday!)
I'm going to jump into this again this summer probably this week. However posting screenshots are problematic because you run into your forum limit right away.

Can we get this increased?
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman