NFS "Best in the World" trash talkin' thread

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Gunstar
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by Gunstar » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:09 pm

Well, I said I'd just go away for a couple of weeks, and check back, to give 3DOkid (and any others) a chance to finally get their times listed and crown one of us as "best in the world." Well, it's been THREE WEEKS, I've been busy, but now I'm back and there are STILL, I repeat...STILL NO SCORES TO BEAT ME LISTED! I therefore, as expected, am going to declare myself as the best in the world, as I knew I was, even though I know I can do even better, and have. I have a whole new set of improved time pics to post, but apparently I don't need too. No one else, including 3DOkid has bothered to post times, given over a MONTH to do so. So I am the winner by default! I knew I was dealing with PUNKS all along and this proves it. No deadline was set, but this is beyond ridiculous, so I'm declaring the deadline now. It's over, I win, as I knew I would, and not even with my best times! Bow to the best in the world Need For Speeder...me! Thanks, it's been fun.

Gunstar
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by Gunstar » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm

3DOKid wrote:...has he gone yet?

Oh-man. This is like a gaming chore for me. It's just like exam week at school and suddenly everything else on earth is more important. I've been playing games I had totally forgotten about.

The good news is? It's re-kindled my love for all games! Well, all games except NFS on the 3DO. I was playing "Sweet Home" on the NES, which is pretty good. It's a pre-cursor to Resident Evil! My Midnight Club 3 DUB edition finally got a play. I've been trying to figure out Reverse-NOS on Ridge Racer 7. And I hooked up my N64 to have a play of Zelda Oricana of time (or whatever the hell that is!) which isn't making much of an impact on me but I did have a go on Golden Eye again. Which is still brilliant.

Ok - ok. Need for speed. Ok. Right. I can see this is decending into chaos. You are all arguing (please don't argue chaps), I'm going to play it right now. Well, right after I have another go on Farcry and NFS Carbon. Ok. OK! NFS on the 3DO top times coming up. right now.

jeeez.
Have I gone yet?!? Sorry CHUMP, you won't be getting rid of me by waiting and doing nothing. I've been a 3DO fan since '96 and won't be going away any time soon. I outlived many a 3DO forum and will outlive this one as well. I'm here for good. Though I won't be so high-strung in the future, just a fan like you guys, but this is ALL 3DOkid's FAULT anyway, as HE challenged ME, stating I couldn't be the best in the world becuase HE was...and WAS is right, he WAS delusional until I came along, now he KNOWS he's not the best as I have proved with my times and HE has proven with his LACK of times posted, given well in excess of a MONTH to do so. I'm here, you lost, I'm the best, thank you!

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:20 pm

;)

Good to see you back.

Gunstar
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by Gunstar » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:43 am

3DOKid wrote:;)

Good to see you back.
Thanks. Even though this "competition" never really happened, at least I know I'm not the only person in the world that thinks NFS is not only the best 3DO racing game, but also the best racing game ever...so far.

I really would have liked to see a good competition, with not just you, but others as well though. I guess I'm just too good for my own good and scared everyone off. I screwed up by posting my times, though I did that becuase I thought you were going to post your the same day. I should have started the competition with a deadline for everyone who was going to try to get all their times/pics ready and post them all at the same time, or get some one to be the moderator, even better, send them all the times/pics and then let them post them all at once. That way no one chickens out becuase they know they already lost (can't really blame someone for that, can I?).
Trip WHOkins?!?
World's greatest 3DO Need for Speed racer [even 'X man' says so, digitally immortalized in the game...R.I.P.] http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopi ... ight=speed