CPU Bach

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

CPU Bach

Post by Trev » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:36 pm

Could this be the most played 3DO title I own ... ? Perhaps. I usually pop it in at night to enjoy the relaxing music (3DO can produce some darn good tunes!) & watch the picture slideshow. It is very soothing and it helps me to fall asleep. It also provides great background music if I'm doing chores around the house, or reading, etc... I really like the variety of having new music every minute or two ... keeps it quite fresh. And there is a ton of customization from the type of tunes, to the images that you see. Yes indeed, I think CPU Bach nudges out Need for Speed as my 3DO title that gets the most play time. Surprised? I kinda am.

Anyone else love CPU Bach?

jesusc
3DO ZERO USER

Post by jesusc » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:45 pm

Love is kind of a strong word, but I too have been known to pop it in as background music for bedtime as well.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:21 am

I think a title like this getting released for the 3DO is a testament to the era and the machine, but erm, I'm big user of the disk.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:37 pm

I never tried it before but this is not the first time i heard about it. I guess some day im gonna have to get unlazy and check it out.

maclic
3DO ZERO USER

Post by maclic » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:57 pm

I love this game too. It was made by one of the gurus in the industry. I like the slide show in my fz1, but in 3do there is some gap when you use it. The box and manual are pretty good. The creators really put attention to the details when they make this game.