3do kid Lucienne's quest (part 2) review?

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

thornton_s
3DO ZERO USER

3do kid Lucienne's quest (part 2) review?

Post by thornton_s » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:02 pm

On your blog you have a review for the above, is this for a second review of the first game (as you don't mention it anywhere on either review) or is there a Lucienne's Quest part 2 also.

Also could you stop buying all the games on ebay and leave some for us, you guys are borderline obsessive with your 3do hording, you gits. (only joking by the way).

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Re: 3do kid Lucienne's quest (part 2) review?

Post by Lemmi » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:30 am

thornton_s wrote:On your blog you have a review for the above, is this for a second review of the first game (as you don't mention it anywhere on either review) or is there a Lucienne's Quest part 2 also.

Also could you stop buying all the games on ebay and leave some for us, you guys are borderline obsessive with your 3do hording, you gits. (only joking by the way).
he went back and revisited the game (only one luciennes game) and just did a 2nd review of it after he made the first one
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:32 am

Thanks Lemmi. yes the first one was enthusaism and the second one was with knowledge. I really enjoyed Luciennes quest. I'm not much of an RPGer - but I enjoyed it a lot.