the unreleased killing time

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Beef Supreme
3DO ZERO USER

the unreleased killing time

Post by Beef Supreme » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:11 am

3do and acclaim got together and were going to release killing time on sega saturn and playstation ...for whatever reason they didn't end up releasing it . at least i don't think they did , anyone have a copy ? or know some way to get what they had of it from acclaim ? i remember when it showed up on the playstation list at funcoland , i went in there every week to see if they had it and it never came .

klogg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by klogg » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 pm

I'm pretty sure that I saw a "grey imported" copy of KT for Playstation in 1998.
But back then, I used to be drunk all the time, then I don't remember things very well :roll:
Last edited by klogg on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3DO Brazil website (in portuguese): http://www.3dobrasil.com.br

Beef Supreme
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Beef Supreme » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:15 pm

see , you're not the first person i've heard that from , i met a guy that lived in brazil that said he had a copy a while back , and i met another guy that said he had an unfinished copy , neither would make me a copy so i dunno if they were lying or if they were for real . all i know is i really wanna find a copy and try it .

klogg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by klogg » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 pm

There was a lot of unfinished Playstation games in the golden days of that system that came to public, Tomb Raider2 Beta, Thrill Kill, Bloddy Roar2 Hi-Res to name a few.

- BTW, I'm Brazillian :wink: I'll check with my friends who still have some of this games to see if they have a copy of KT PSX, but do not put too much hope on this.. They're all in love with his X360.
3DO Brazil website (in portuguese): http://www.3dobrasil.com.br