TEH HARDKORE!

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

TEH HARDKORE!

Post by 3DOKid » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:31 am

TEH HARDKORE!

That's us right? This group. Pretty impressive - right?. Might as well close the membership. Why? Well, it's like the 3DO elite are right here.

Firstly - we got Lemmi is God. The ultimate 3DO collector. Lemmi picked the bones of the next greatest 3DO collector and is without a doubt the ultimate 3DO collector guy. Then we got Gir Draxa - an inspiration for all western 3DO collectors and hunters of the 3DO esoteric. His site, the 3DO collective, was a huge inspiration, my perceived value of Blue forest story is entirely thanks to him.

After that we have 3DO Kid-ski, Zenkov, - the Russian dude - doing what 3DO kid does in the UK, absolutely brilliant stuff. Zenkov, what you do is inspirational.

Hotly pursued by the mighty Trev - who, I'm guessing was a 3DO sleeper - since all those 3DO games reviews were sat on is HD, there is a lot of work right here. Hotly pursued by WindowsKiller - the German guy who, I know, was working on some R&D 3DO directory exploration stuff. He mentioned it on the Jaguar forums.

Some Americans, a couple of Brits, a sprinkling of Germans, some Russians and the only South African 3DO fanboy.

...and then the rest. You are all the 3DO Elite right?

I. am. so. damn. proud.

If the whole forum collapses tomorrow, I don't care, because I'm so happy to have exchanged a few emails will all you guys.

We're not alone right!

3DO kid.

... I have a plan. I'm going to hand write a letter to Trip at Digital Chocolate. ;)

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: TEH HARDKORE!

Post by Devin » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:01 am

3DOKid wrote:... I have a plan. I'm going to hand write a letter to Trip at Digital Chocolate. ;)
Why not? :D

3DO Zone does seem to be doing rather better than I expected! Now we got the Draxa we're unstoppable.

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:10 am

Apparently I'm in elite company. So what the hell am I doing here?

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:38 am

Well, I showed up and was quite impressed as this is easily the most activity I have seen for the 3DO in quite some time. I was doing tons of 3DO reviews over at JSII and it was like I was the only one that really cared and still had the system. I was glad that you guys were actually here.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:50 am

3DOKid wrote:TEH HARDKORE!

That's us right? This group. Pretty impressive - right?. Might as well close the membership. Why? Well, it's like the 3DO elite are right here.

Firstly - we got Lemmi is God. The ultimate 3DO collector. Lemmi picked the bones of the next greatest 3DO collector and is without a doubt the ultimate 3DO collector guy.
... I have a plan. I'm going to hand write a letter to Trip at Digital Chocolate. ;)
i bet there are others out there that are scared to join a message board (yes im calling them scared, maybe that will bring them out)

i wouldnt call myself the ultimate collector (i have alot of things, but not the ultimate), but i did spend around $4500 on my 3do collection alone thanks to "Epay though the nose" :)

it just seems that im the only one with pictures of his entire collection so it seems like alot :D
i bet one of these other guys has more then me :D
and i would like to see what other members collections look like

but thanks for the title :lol:

good luck with that letter to the tripster
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

zenkov

Post by zenkov » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:40 am

I do not have questions to Trip, but I have questions to RJ Mical.
It'd be wonderful to take an interview with him...

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:52 am

[/quote] i bet there are others out there that are scared to join a message board (yes im calling them scared, maybe that will bring them out) [/quote]

I have been collecting 3do for about 6 years now and I recently happened to run across a gentleman over at Atariage that goes by the name of Lemmi who pointed me over this way. Am I one of the scared ones Lemmi :D This is truly the most activity I've seen with respect to the 3do ever - and it is a welcome occurrence. I just grabbed one of my boxes of imports for the 3DO yesterday and I'm in the process of scanning the fronts and backs of all the different titles. It will be a long process as I have quite a few boxes, but maybe when I'm done I will have a good record of what is available for the 3do in terms of non-US titles. If people here think it is a good idea, I would be more than happy to create a thread complete with titles and small scanned images of the front and backs of the games.

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:37 am

bitrate wrote:
i bet there are others out there that are scared to join a message board (yes im calling them scared, maybe that will bring them out)
I have been collecting 3do for about 6 years now and I recently happened to run across a gentleman over at Atariage that goes by the name of Lemmi who pointed me over this way. Am I one of the scared ones Lemmi :D
heh i wasnt refering to you but you had no posts in 3 months at the other site, but im glad to see you post here :)
i know people who just dont feel like joining a forum and post but will join to read other parts of a forum or they just dont want to sound like an ass in print :D
i collected for the 3do from 1997 to 2004, i stopped because i was working a job for 12 hours a day 6 days a week and i got tired of even looking at ebay. 1997 to 2002 was mainly from stores and fleamarkets

i cant wait to see your imports :)
i scanned all of my boxed 3DO games (150) and are available to this site, i just dont want to post them all in a thread as it would be huge :D
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:29 am

I am thrilled to have joined this forum in it's early stages! :D I do honestly think that this can be the start of a 3DO revival. I'm sure that there are many more 3DO fans out there just looking for a place to chat with excited & educated fellow gamers (I was one of them) I'm glad also that my lack of computer knowledge is now no longer a handicap to sharing my many reviews (much more still to come) Here's to hoping that the 3DO console can join the Jaguar, CD-I and others as a retro console that lives on thanks to it's loyal fans.

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Post by T2KFreeker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:42 am

I always seem to forget that the CD-i actually has new games for it, Always wanted one kind of, but never had the chance to pick one up sadly. Too bad Burn Cycle never released for the 3DO damnit! :evil:
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 am

Mobius wrote:Apparently I'm in elite company. So what the hell am I doing here?
You're special.

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:39 am

Aw... Now I feel warm and fuzzy.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:10 pm

Mobius wrote:Aw... Now I feel warm and fuzzy.
:) When you're happy - I'm happy. It's good to be alive.

(I have stinking cold and wish I was dead - that aside - it's good to be alive!)