Zhadnost Packaging

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DEEOHHH
3DO ZERO USER

Zhadnost Packaging

Post by 3DEEOHHH » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 pm

I just bought a complete version of Zhadnost: The Peoples Party, which was hard as hell to find. It came with the large box that included an extra controller still shrink wrapped. My question is did this game ever come in the regular 3DO long box? Or did it only come with the enlarged box to fit the extra controller?

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:30 pm

I'm all but certain that it only came w/the bundled control pad. Unlike it's predecesor, Twisted, 2 players were mandatory to play Zhandost.

I liked the package, and it reminds me of what Nintendo is doing w/Wii play.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

3DEEOHHH
3DO ZERO USER

Post by 3DEEOHHH » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Trev wrote:I'm all but certain that it only came w/the bundled control pad. Unlike it's predecesor, Twisted, 2 players were mandatory to play Zhandost.

I liked the package, and it reminds me of what Nintendo is doing w/Wii play.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Thanks! I'm a big 3DO fan and I search and scour the web to find complete versions of the more rare games. Zhadnost was scarecly available and even when I did find it, it usually only came in a jewel case, so finding it complete in the box was a nice surprise.

coombsb
3DO ZERO USER

Post by coombsb » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:58 pm

It was only released in the big box with the controller, and seperately in the jewel case without as far as I'm aware. Certainly never seen a regular long box, so if one exists I want it first ;)

mattyg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by mattyg » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:52 pm

It was a long time ago but I swear the copy I got from Special Reserve mail order UK back in '96 was in a long box not jewel and no extra controller. :?
"purge with fire Bretheren"

3DO is dead , long live 3DO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K2kuP_anAc

"The greatest games in the world take seconds to learn but months to master. The worst take months to learn and minutes to finish."...MattyG

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:29 am

Bumping this very old thread only cause I've discovered I was indeed wrong. A controller less Zhadnost was offered exclusively through the 3DO Club. It retailed for $10 less than the regular edition.