flogged all my stuff on eBay...

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

flogged all my stuff on eBay...

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:15 pm

:shock: Yes. I did.

Not my 3DO stuff obviously, that would be just madness, but tat related to Sony, MS, Sega, Nintendo and other rubbish that takes up valuable 3DO related space.

Anyway, I have the princely sum of £150 or roughly $300 what 3DO goodness can I have?

A recent repost of Konami M2 Arcade thing got me going? Would $300 get me close... ish? Could I have one for that much?

Or do you own something you know I want? Or might want? Seriously, this money is trapped in paypal, and if I tranfer it to the bank, Paypal will rob most of it from me.

I've been looking at Yahoo.co.jp and eBay and there is nothing on there. It's heart breaking.

(the first person to say save the money for rainy day, gets to have tea and biscuits with my mother. You'll regret it - I promise.)

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Save it for a rainy day (im hungry i could use the biscuits)

so your saying in the UK tranfering money to your bank account from paypal, that paypal takes a cut?
thats just stupid, i just transfered $300 to my bank account last night and get charged nothing

also i dont think i have anything left that you dont already have except the huge/heavy MAS arcade stick, which would probably cost $250 just to ship there .. lol
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:14 am

yep. They charge for transferring.

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:46 pm

3DOKid wrote:yep. They charge for transferring.
Hmmm, I don't think so Kid. The limit is anything below £50 that would incur a charge, so £150 should be safe and 100% free!

Check the small print on PayPal.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:53 am

By-jingo - you're right. However, during the time I believed this not to be the case, I informed Mrs3DOkid, she saw the reasoning, and now I have blown the lot on old PS1 games. And stuff. Ah-well :)