New Opinion on the 3DO

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

The_Legend
3DO ZERO USER

New Opinion on the 3DO

Post by The_Legend » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:25 am

Okay, so I've been playing the 3DO alot more. Granted, not just tons and tons, but more than I've ever played it.

I've got to admit, I'm really impressed by it. Some really fun games on this system! It's sad cause my Battle Chess is scratched and I got an error file. That and another game (Slam n Jam) didn't load up when I popped the game into my FZ-10 and I started thinking my system was messed up. Nope. Just those two games. All the others booted fine.

Eventually when I get some spare cash I hope to buy some more games. There's a site I can get a few games, but man I don't know when I'll be able to buy anything and from the last time I checked a few months ago, their stock has went down a little. Granted, it's just commons, but I have a small library and want some newer games. Heck I could go to Play-Asia and get a few there sometime.

Anyways, I guess in a sense I under rated the 3DO and was battling myself for a bit to hook it back up. Now I'm glad I did and hope to get alot more playtime from it! Thank goodness I got a backup, just in case!

The_Legend
3DO ZERO USER

Post by The_Legend » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 am

All I can say is "WOW". The 3DO is really impressing me more and more. I test out a game or two here and there that I've never played...and it's just incredible.

So many cool games...man do I need a Game Guru! I might have to start using my 2nd 3DO just to fit some saves in. I saw the size of a Slam n Jam file...good gravy!

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:02 am

what games do you have?
maybe if you list them it will jog someone memory as to what one might have a manager type option on it

i got a sega cd about 2 months before i got a 3do and after i got the 3do i put the sega cd on the back burner and started buying up all the 3do games i could find after having a great time playing with the original panasonic sampler cd then i got Road Rash and Need for Speed and i played those for along time especially Road Rash (now i have all but one of the US released 3DO games and i sold that one because i needed money).
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host