Help! EBAY Problem 3DO Testing Station System

Got a problem with your 3DO? Ask!
KevInCal
3DO ZERO USER

Help! EBAY Problem 3DO Testing Station System

Post by KevInCal » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:34 am

Ya so I had this 3DO testing station system and games that I sold on ebay. The system worked perfectly fine for me. I package it well and shipped it Priority. The guy got the system today and here is what he says and the pictures he shows me.

"so the 3do arrived today. I was very excited...however once I powered it up, it just keeps flashing "abort abort abort" then turns itself off. I really hope you jave a solution to this..thanks"

"here is the top message"

"here is another message that just popped up...let me know what you think. if you are unsure how to fix this rhen I will need to send it back to you."

"I will keep messing with it...but you saw the messages I was getting. it arrived less than half an hr ago. I Immediately unboxed it, plugged it in and this is what I got. I tried one of the golf games and samari showdown."

"it just keeps blinking these messages and then turning itself off..this really sucks cause since I ordered it from you I have been buying up games. I have about 20 of them on the way.."

PS - I packaged it very well, no real chance it was damaged in shipping. sent priority too. check pictures. Need opinions and knowledge, thanks.

PPS - I tried to sell this months back and had pictures showing it worked. Link here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

I decided not to sell it, but then recently decided to try and sell it again, link here. no pictures this time showing it working.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1036800696
Attachments
004.JPG
004.JPG (206.64 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
003.JPG
003.JPG (230.15 KiB) Viewed 10436 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (167.94 KiB) Viewed 10436 times

dark
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Help! EBAY Problem 3DO Testing Station System

Post by dark » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:02 am

Could it be related to the switch on the back to run unsigned code? Maybe that got switched on in shipping and its an error coming out of that?

I've never seen this error before and google searching doesn't turn anything up.