3DO gamegun and Demolition Man

Got a problem with your 3DO? Ask!
andybthedj
3DO ZERO USER

3DO gamegun and Demolition Man

Post by andybthedj » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:33 am

Anyone ever have trouble getting the gamegun to work for Demolition Man? It works great with Corpse Killer so I know it works. The instructions for the game say to press the button on the side of the gun which pauses the action until you fire at the bullseye which calibrates the gun. I press it, I press the trigger, but nothing happens.

andybthedj
3DO ZERO USER

Re: 3DO gamegun and Demolition Man

Post by andybthedj » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:57 am

I also got a copy of Mad Dog 2. It sometimes works great, sometimes the bullets scatter and sometimes the gun just won't work at all. However, it still works perfectly with Corpse Killer.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:01 am

I gotta play my 3DO.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

MathUser
3DO ZERO USER

Post by MathUser » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:27 pm

I haven't had a 3DO in a long time but I remember I loved Demolition man. At the time there wasn't alot of games that combined multiple genres of games into one package so I found it impressive.

Martin III
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Martin III » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Shoot, I can't believe I overlooked this thread until now. In all probability the original poster isn't even checking this forum anymore. Just in case, though: The 3DO Gamegun doesn't work with Demolition Man when plugged directly into the 3DO Interactive Multiplayer. You have to use a standard 3DO gamepad and plug the Gamegun into the controller port on the gamepad.