Dead Link

Let's get coding!

Moderator: a31chris

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Dead Link

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:54 am

Hey Chris, when I click the JagDoom source code link all I get is this crappy page:
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (61.91 KiB) Viewed 13359 times

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Dead Link

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 am

Is there another source that you know of? I used to have this, probably still do on a drive somewhere but no idea when or if I'll be able to recover it.
Also, I'm not trying to spam the board or up my post count & since this thread will be pretty useless once the link is resolved.. I'm all for adiosing this badboy :p

And while we're talking about programming, is Steve here? I posted at Proppa a few days ago but haven't heard a peep. I was looking for code examples, especially of that Pong clone he was tutoring at JSII. If GORF's not here, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of that lying around would ya?

I want to put some lines of code down and begin to learn this madness. I have TONS of time on my hands at work and I'd like to apply it to something beyond laughing at Angry Video Game Nerd all day. 8)

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:43 am

They have probably blocked external links to this site. I'll check it out.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

The other two links I use to Atari Age still work however I can't figure out why the JagDoom source link isn't working. Just google JagDoom source code. I'll move the source code directly here later.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

Saturn
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Saturn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:09 am

MegaData
3DO ZERO USER

Do you Yahoo!?

Post by MegaData » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:36 am

Yahoo Jaguar Dev Doom group
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jag ... -doom/info

Yahoo Jaguar Homebrew group
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jaguar-homebrew/info

AtariAge or JagWare are using Atari Trademarks and Tradenames.
These entities have no affiliation to those names, whatsoever.
This, in and of itself, should be a warning sign.
With meddlesome charm,
MegaData