Hey, Americans! What all of you greedy!

4DO & Freedo, we have tried playing some 200 games on them - if you have a question we might be able to help!

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

AlexSan der Move

Post by AlexSan der Move » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Last edited by AlexSan der Move on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:23 pm

We don't talk about game downloading here.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:09 pm

I chose to read your previous post mentioning downloads as poor sentence structure. I disregarded the PMs you sent me about trading ROMs. oldskool just commented in a thread at the very top of the main forum about no asking for roms. Now you complain that we aren't giving them to you...

Please read this page. We like having fans of the 3DO from all over the world joining us but any further public inquires of ROMs may result in your removal from this forum.

RARE ROMZ - TEH WAREZ - ISO - DUMPS - Yeah, that stuff.
http://3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=922
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 am

Well spoken.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

AlexSan der Move

Post by AlexSan der Move » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:15 am

I apologise. I will try to observe certainly your traditions and here my small history.:) I live in Ukraine. 3DO the console at me has appeared for the first time in 2004. It was time when on this console already anywhere and anything almost was not. I the inveterate fan became not at once. To me I have a little carried also have found one person who had about 70-80 games. I precisely do not remember. To me has once again carried, and I have got FZ-10 in a quite good condition. Then to me has got FZ-10 absolutely new! (I now also play it.) In packing!:) Then one person to whom money was necessary, has suggested me to buy Goldstar in a non-working condition, and I have agreed. Recently has found on it a new head and now it works!:) About 4 years ago has got infra-red joys NAKITEK. Games got with great difficulty - it was necessary even to go in other cities. It was Kiev and Kharkov. And I live in Donetsk. It is natural that already was to search late too for licences and consequently it was necessary to be content with copies, but it does not mean that at me only copies and images. I have also originals! So you of me strongly badly do not think.;) Simply it is better though something than absolutely than anything?! I am right? At present for me is available: FZ-10 (2), Goldstar (1), NAKITEK the complete set (1) and more than 300 games. I am the greatest collector of 3DO in the city. :)

AlexSan der Move

Post by AlexSan der Move » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 pm

I have been think on a moment that i mystake, but NOOO!!!!! Hey, Americans! What AAAAAAAAAAAAll of you greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!