Uncharted 2!!!!!!!!

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Gazza
3DO ZERO USER

Uncharted 2!!!!!!!!

Post by Gazza » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 am

I can't stress enough of how good this game actually is. I think Uncharted 2 is what MGS3 was for the PS2 or Wind Waker was for the GameCube - it's exceptional and probably the reason many PS3's will fly off the shelves. There were times(even in my quick playthrough) that I just sat back in amazement. Naughty Dog, like Kojima Productions and Studio Liverpool, have shown what the PS3 is capable of. I'm not even gonna go into the animation of Drake... All I can say is that it is f^%kin amazing.

Three words:

GET - THIS - GAME :lol:

Devin
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by Devin » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 am

I was just thinking today, 'I've never used my PS3 for games!', how bizarre.

Anyways I got Killzone 2 in the post tomorrow for ten of my English notes and I'll probably pick this up in a few months when it's around the 15 note figure.

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: Uncharted 2!!!!!!!!

Post by 3DOKid » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Gazza wrote:I can't stress enough of how good this game actually is. I think Uncharted 2 is what MGS3 was for the PS2 or Wind Waker was for the GameCube - it's exceptional and probably the reason many PS3's will fly off the shelves. There were times(even in my quick playthrough) that I just sat back in amazement. Naughty Dog, like Kojima Productions and Studio Liverpool, have shown what the PS3 is capable of. I'm not even gonna go into the animation of Drake... All I can say is that it is f^%kin amazing.

Three words:

GET - THIS - GAME :lol:
It is special. Firstly the lead character is aces, not some thick, mindless, muscle bound cod-piece, secondly it looks aces, thirdly it makes you want to play more. It is brilliant.