The fans aren't enough ...

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

The fans aren't enough ...

Post by Trev » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 am

Which is why I'm wide awake trying to sleep by our tiny AC. Stinkin muggy summer! :twisted:
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm

We had a nice spring but the it's been a mixed past couple of weeks.

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 pm

I'm pretty much living in one corner of our home ... thankfully the 3DO is within reaching distance.
Most wanted - Eye of Typhoon, 3DO Magazines issues #14 & #15, Pro Stadium, Defcon 5

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 am

heh this reminds me of an air conditioner we had back in the late 80's before central air. we took it out of the window probably in 1988 and placed it on top of bricks in a corner of our patio and covered it up.

fast forward to 2006, and the central air quits (i couldnt afford to fix it for an entire year) so i get the AC from the backyard, clean it up and plugged it in and within 2 min it was blowing out cold ass air.
so i put that baby in the window in my room and thats where i lived that year during the summer

so after 18 years in the elements the damn thing still worked, i sold it for $30 to a friend and its still going strong
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host

Calavera
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Calavera » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 am

Lemmi wrote:heh this reminds me of an air conditioner we had back in the late 80's before central air. we took it out of the window probably in 1988 and placed it on top of bricks in a corner of our patio and covered it up.

fast forward to 2006, and the central air quits (i couldnt afford to fix it for an entire year) so i get the AC from the backyard, clean it up and plugged it in and within 2 min it was blowing out cold ass air.
so i put that baby in the window in my room and thats where i lived that year during the summer

so after 18 years in the elements the damn thing still worked, i sold it for $30 to a friend and its still going strong
Well to be honest ACs are designed to be outside :lol:

Lemmi
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Lemmi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Calavera wrote:
Lemmi wrote:heh this reminds me of an air conditioner we had back in the late 80's before central air. we took it out of the window probably in 1988 and placed it on top of bricks in a corner of our patio and covered it up.

Well to be honest ACs are designed to be outside :lol:
lol, thats true, but i find it funny that a neighbor has had 3 AC units in his window in less time than the one i had still in the backyard
Ex-3DO collector extraordinaire , but i still have my collection
Villagephotos is dead, need to find my old pics and find another host