IceBreaker 2 : Pre-Ordering now available @ OlderGames.com!

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Post Reply
OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

IceBreaker 2 : Pre-Ordering now available @ OlderGames.com!

Post by OlderGames » Wed May 09, 2007 2:44 am

Hello,

I'm just popping in to inform you 3DO peeps that we are now accepting
pre-orders for ICEBREAKER 2 which will be released at this years
Classic Gaming Expo (www.cgexpo.com). The game is available for
in-person pickup at the show and will begin shipping to customers
the week following CGE2K7.

This is the first 3DO release not using official 3DO Company encryption
and has instead been recoded to work on all consumer 3DO players
using a brand new technique so you can all play the game on any 3DO!

Thanks for your support! We look forward to seeing you @ CGE2K7! :)

OLDERGAMES HOMEPAGE:
=====================
http://www.oldergames.knurdz.com/index.php

ONLINE PRE-ORDER:
=====================
http://www.oldergames.knurdz.com/shop/pre-order.php


Regards,

RW BIVINS
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, OLDERGAMES.COM

User avatar
BryWI
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 1334
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Kenosha, WI, USA
Contact:

Post by BryWI » Wed May 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Madroms
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Madroms » Wed May 09, 2007 10:51 pm

can we also preorder LOST & FOUND 2 for the Saturn ? (if os, do you ship outside the USA ?)
And do you have any spare LOST & FOUND #1 or could you tell me what was on it ?
It is for my site which covers all the sega saturn titles: www.Satakore.com

Thanks for your help

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Tue May 22, 2007 6:16 pm

Madroms wrote:can we also preorder LOST & FOUND 2 for the Saturn ? (if os, do you ship outside the USA ?)
And do you have any spare LOST & FOUND #1 or could you tell me what was on it ?
It is for my site which covers all the sega saturn titles: www.Satakore.com

Thanks for your help
You can Pre-Order LOST & FOUND 2 but keep in mind there are only
5 left out of the original 20 available as pre-orders. If you are planning
on getting a copy I'd do it soon because the rest will be sold out @ CGE.

L&F1 contained "Rebellion" and a video demo disk.

Thanks for your support! :D

Madroms
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Madroms » Wed May 23, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks for your reply. I found someone who bought one for me :D

Now i am looking for someone who can buy the l&f vol 2 CGE version (as arts and contents will differ according what I read somewhere).
By chance, does anyone could buy one for me at CGE (I am FAR away from Las Vegas :lol: ) or maybe OlderGames you do me a favor and could sell one to me directly ? :P

Ah, and what type of game is rebellion ?

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Thu May 24, 2007 4:14 am

Rebellion is a myst-like fmv / pre-rendered game set in the future.
You can pre-order the OlderGames version by noting it in your
order or emailing me directly to let me know which version you
are wanting. By default you are pre-ordering the CGE version, half
are reserved for pre-orders and the rest will go to the show.

Sorry for the confusion. :)



Madroms wrote:Thanks for your reply. I found someone who bought one for me :D

Now i am looking for someone who can buy the l&f vol 2 CGE version (as arts and contents will differ according what I read somewhere).
By chance, does anyone could buy one for me at CGE (I am FAR away from Las Vegas :lol: ) or maybe OlderGames you do me a favor and could sell one to me directly ? :P

Ah, and what type of game is rebellion ?

Madroms
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Madroms » Sat May 26, 2007 10:53 pm

ah ok. So there are 40 copies of L&F vol 2 "CGE version", with 20 available by pre-ordering them.

And after the CGE, you will release online the L&F vol 2 "Oldergames version", right ? How many copies will you make for this one ?

I hope I well understood all the things :wink:

OlderGames
3DO ZERO USER
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Contact:

Post by OlderGames » Sun May 27, 2007 12:05 am

Madroms wrote:ah ok. So there are 40 copies of L&F vol 2 "CGE version", with 20 available by pre-ordering them.

And after the CGE, you will release online the L&F vol 2 "Oldergames version", right ? How many copies will you make for this one ?

I hope I well understood all the things :wink:
We plan on doing limited runs of 40. L&F2 CGE2K7 version is already
almost half-way sold out. Being that 1/2 of them are available for
pre-order and we have sold 15 of the original 20 copies for that
allotment through our online store already.

The OlderGames.com version is actually going to be called
Sega Saturn: Lost & Found 2.5. And will have different contents
and artwork.

Hope that answers your questions :D

Post Reply