Catherine

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Catherine

Post by 3DO Experience » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 am

Anyone think Catherine will come out for PC later on, or just wishful thinking?

"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

MakillaGorilla
3DO ZERO USER

Post by MakillaGorilla » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:34 pm

It's a possibility. Atlus is starting to work more and more with PC as a platform. They have a few games on Steam already, and Catherine was well received as being a unique and engaging experience. Only time will tell, but I don't see why they wouldn't. Not a whole lot of work to make the conversion and the expense overhead for downloads is low.

With that being said, they may not feel the need to venture back to the game, Atlus has become a go-to name as of late, so they may just try to keep moving forward.
'Did that guy just say he thinks rings are cool!?!?'

Most Desired Games:
-Out of This World (longbox) -Alone in the Dark (longbox) -Lucienne's Quest (longbox) -Killing Time (longbox) -Robinson's Requiem (longbox) -Strahl (longbox) -Dragon Lore (longbox) -Star Control II (longbox) -Sailor Moon (JPN) -Doctor Hauzer (JPN) -Montana Jones (JPN)

ArfredHitchcacku
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Catherine

Post by ArfredHitchcacku » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 am

3DO Experience wrote:Anyone think Catherine will come out for PC later on, or just wishful thinking?

Doubt it. It's far from the only console exclusive that makes owning a PS3, 360, or preferably both worth it.
BAD

-Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 3DO

MakillaGorilla
3DO ZERO USER

Post by MakillaGorilla » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

True. I use my PC for most FPS games and things of that nature that feel better with a mouse and keyboard. 3rd person games or platformers, I need a controller.
'Did that guy just say he thinks rings are cool!?!?'

Most Desired Games:
-Out of This World (longbox) -Alone in the Dark (longbox) -Lucienne's Quest (longbox) -Killing Time (longbox) -Robinson's Requiem (longbox) -Strahl (longbox) -Dragon Lore (longbox) -Star Control II (longbox) -Sailor Moon (JPN) -Doctor Hauzer (JPN) -Montana Jones (JPN)