Euro SNES gamers

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Euro SNES gamers

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

I've been keeping my Super Famicom carts in SNES racks but I have to put the plastic sleeves from the bottom of our US carts on to keep them from falling out. After many years I bought another 12 SNES case and thought, "HEY! Euro SNES carts are the same shape and the Jap ones!"

So I ask you Euro gamers, you must have cases/racks to keep your carts in, do they fit nicely? If so I might have to find some.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:50 pm

I actually have just a few loose snes pal or japanese cartridges, and i dont store them in anything special, but inside a cupboard basically. I know some who store them in plastic boxes with lids, or shoe boxes etc. The Megadrive/genesis carts i hear fit nicely into old casette cabinets though. Wouldve been nice to have a similar sollution if you have a big loose cart collection for the snes.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:02 pm

I just looked in ebay .com, .co.uk and .co.jp and found nothing in storage for those curved carts other than individual boxes.

Actually I take that back, I did see some drawers for Super Famicom carts but I really dislike drawers.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, i can see the wish for a neat sollution, but i dont think there is much like that out there, aside from the OEM-type drawers you just mentioned.. Just buy CIB copies damn it.

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 am

Most of my SuperFami carts are CIB but I don't keep them on the shelf that way.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:41 pm

As in you store the cartridges outside the boxes for quick and easy access? Then its basically a loose cart anyway and the semi-advice i gave earlier could apply.