Elder Scrolls: DaggerFall

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Elder Scrolls: DaggerFall

Post by a31chris » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:38 am

Who here plays this? Trying to get into it. Been wanting to play it since 95.

http://wiwiki.wiwiland.net/index.php?ti ... llSetup_EN
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Re: Elder Scrolls: DaggerFall

Post by 3DO Experience » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:58 pm

The only Elder Scrolls game I've played is Oblivion. There was a time where I could have gotten you Dagger Fall for nothing but those days are over. I was a Wizardry player anyways.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 am

Everyone can get it for nothing now. Bethesda released it for free and the fans wrapped it in a DOSbox installer complete with bug fiixes and fan made quests.

Check the link. :)
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 am

I tried to get into the game a long time ago and I loved it for what it was, but it was just too much for me to figure out what to do next after playing for a little while. Maybe I didnt give it enough of a chance though.

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Post by a31chris » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 am

BryWI wrote:I tried to get into the game a long time ago and I loved it for what it was, but it was just too much for me to figure out what to do next after playing for a little while. Maybe I didnt give it enough of a chance though.
Now wiith Youtube you can have help. I was stuck in the first dungeon until I was recommending this game to a friend last week and pulled up a video where the guy shows how he got out of the first dungeon.

If you get stuck, take a peek on Youtube. Someone has been in the area and recorded it.