Wing Arms! Sega Saturn

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Wing Arms! Sega Saturn

Post by a31chris » Sun May 25, 2014 12:32 am

I'm on a kick where I want to play this game but its annoying me all the sudden. In the dogfighting of the first mission I'm now stuck in this loop where I can't get behind the other planes yadda yadda. And it is just pissing me off. I think I chased them for a half hour today I just quit and didn't get past the first mission. I really wanted to play it today but not like this.

Anybody else get stuck like this on Wing Arms?
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman

NeoGeoNinja
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Wing Arms! Sega Saturn

Post by NeoGeoNinja » Sun May 25, 2014 11:30 am

a31chris wrote:Anybody else get stuck like this on Wing Arms?
I've genuinely never run across this issue.

I haven't played it in SOME time now, but if it's of any help, make sure you make effective use (if it's available) of Throttle control to chase down your enemies and also L & R Yaw (rudder) to make those all important mid-firefight adjustments. Much more effective than your usual banking...

a31chris
Jaguar MOD

Re: Wing Arms! Sega Saturn

Post by a31chris » Sun May 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
What came after the Jaguar was the PS1 which for all it's greatness, ushered in corporate development and with it the bleached, repetitive, bland titles which for the most part we're still playing today. - David Wightman