The McCanns in Portugal?

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

The McCanns in Portugal?

Post by 3DOKid » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:12 pm

On behalf of me, I reckon they are guilty. As hell. Probably guiltier. Have you folks in foreign far away places heard about this?

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:47 am

I've been reading about it briefly in the news. The evidence is pretty incriminating. but it still doesnt seem right. I might have not heard the latest though.

CrimsonGlory
3DO ZERO USER

Post by CrimsonGlory » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:05 am

Madeline's so dead.

And im not just trying to be "controversial" (which apparantly in the Mcann case means "forming an opinion")

As regards to the parents guilt, Its just crazy watching the papers here in the UK that were super pro-parents slowly try to crowbar away their support so they dont look stupid if the parents are found guilty.

Remember months ago ago, some Portugese journalist asked the parents if they were responsible, One crappy tabloid (forget which) printed this article that was like "SICK JOURNALIST BASTARD ASKS HELLISH QUESTION" but now that evidence is appearing, same tabloid is like "EVIDENCE MOUNTS, YOU KILLED MADELINE"

Its funny how no-one "wants to be wrong" should the truth come out.
"Didn' mean ta burst ya bubble"

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:18 pm

I hear you brother.

I'd like to say that, perhaps in previous lives, I was the Witch Finder General. A handy skill, I'm sure you will agree.

Anyway, I knew, just knew, that the Mother was guilty the first time I saw her.

What's making me laugh is the whole McCann media circus defense hangs on the fact the people investigating (i.e. the Portuguese Police) are "Foreigners", and by definition not to be trusted and more than likely lying and/or framing them and possibly stupid.

The British media (BBC most noteably) meanwhile are taking the word of the family, and let's face it, some of them crept from a very shallow gene-pool indeed, as some sort of holy-writ, while according to them the portuguese police are 'making mistakes'.
"...in breaking news, Scanky McCann, 38, Kate McCanns sister, claims the McCanns are innocent and pure, and were due to Sainted prior to this. Scanky went on to say that the DNA and hair and decomposing body fluids found in the boot of the rental car hired 25days after the girl vanished by the McCanns is strong evidence the Portuguese Police are stupidly trying to frame the Most Holy McCanns..."
WAH!