Recommend a Sony game.

Non-3DO related chat here please.

Moderators: Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

T2KFreeker
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Recommend a Sony game.

Post by T2KFreeker » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:42 pm

After delving back into some of my Japanese titles for the Playstation (yes the original one) I played Harmful Park for the first time in MANY years. I'm telling you, i9f there is a more obscure and not recognized shooter for the Playstation that is missed quite often, it's this game. Only released in Japan and fun as all get out, I'm telling you, if you like a very well designed and extremely fun game when playing your side scrolling shooters, this is right up your alley. It's not hard in that it's a "Bullet Hell" shooter, but the level designs are very clever and the enemies are also well done and the game will keep you on your toes for these reasons. It's not too expensive either the last time I checked, so very worth checking out.

EDIT: I guess the shelf monkeys have discovered the game, considering that the cheapest copy of the game I found was over $100.00. Seems it's time to demasculate the Playstation fans now with ridiculous prices and such. What a nice discovery for the price gougers.
This is a stick up! Put all of your 3DO games in the bag and nobody gets hurt!

NeoGeoNinja
3DO ZERO USER

Re: Recommend a Sony game.

Post by NeoGeoNinja » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:54 am

T2KFreeker wrote:After delving back into some of my Japanese titles for the Playstation (yes the original one) I played Harmful Park for the first time in MANY years. I'm telling you, i9f there is a more obscure and not recognized shooter for the Playstation that is missed quite often, it's this game. Only released in Japan and fun as all get out, I'm telling you, if you like a very well designed and extremely fun game when playing your side scrolling shooters, this is right up your alley. It's not hard in that it's a "Bullet Hell" shooter, but the level designs are very clever and the enemies are also well done and the game will keep you on your toes for these reasons. It's not too expensive either the last time I checked, so very worth checking out.

EDIT: I guess the shelf monkeys have discovered the game, considering that the cheapest copy of the game I found was over $100.00. Seems it's time to demasculate the Playstation fans now with ridiculous prices and such. What a nice discovery for the price gougers.
Harmful Park has been like this for years now Freeker, I'm afraid :|

I'm not too into cute style shooters, so it's unlikely I'll ever cough up for a copy...