7 blasters!!!!!!!!
8 fz1s!!!!!

:? :? :(
I cant stand watching pics like this!!
I am looking for a full blaster for years and you have 7???? :shock:

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 am

I am almost embarrassed to mention that this is probably 1/3 of my 3DO consoles... almost :D

mattyg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by mattyg » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 am

okay I give up!
.........and I thought I was doing well with one loose FZ1 , one TRY and one boxed Goldstar!

I do have a small but nice collection of boxed consoles though - including a Virtual Boy :oops:
Damn that's a nice collection
"purge with fire Bretheren"

3DO is dead , long live 3DO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K2kuP_anAc

"The greatest games in the world take seconds to learn but months to master. The worst take months to learn and minutes to finish."...MattyG

Mobius

Post by Mobius » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:21 pm

WTF, did you buy out a warehouse or something?

Trev
3DO ZONE MOD

Post by Trev » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Forget Ebay ... when my FZ-1finally dies I'm buying from bitrate!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm

*jumps on bitrate, beats him with a shoe & steals one of each*

seriously, you could drive a woman to murder
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

3DOKid
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DOKid » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:16 pm

I know I keep banging on about this, but do vacuum the carpet before you take one of those pictures?

Oh and yeah, before I forget:

WHERE THE F**KING-HELL DID YOU GET 7 BLASTERS?

Cool collection mate. :twisted:

If Bitrate isn't J R Mical, then he lives next door to him and he's robbing RJ's garage.

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Mobius wrote:WTF, did you buy out a warehouse or something?

If only it were that easy. I wish I could put into words how much time I've invested (wasted?) into my 3DO collection. A LOT of my stuff has not come from the popular internet auction sites.
For instance, in the above picture there is a piece that I am particularly proud of which is a factory sealed 3DO Blaster. It has both factory stickers intact on the flaps and is factory sealed in cellophane as well. I found it in some random video game store in Italy which was, at the time, just getting their website up and running.

3DOKid wrote:WHERE THE F**KING-HELL DID YOU GET 7 BLASTERS?

That has been a LONG time in the making, believe me. I search ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE and I've been doing that for about 8 years.
I actually have 8 Blaster's, but the last one is not boxed and I currently have it installed and running in a PC.

mattyg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by mattyg » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Message to Admin:

Please change Bitrate's moniker from "Demi God" to either "3DO horder" or just "God" please. :wink:
*jumps on bitrate, beats him with a shoe & steals one of each*
3DO experience you are so my kind of gal! :wink:

PS Bitrate if you start running out of space/money because of that baby you aquired/bought off evil bay/squired a few months back feel free to give me some 3DO love (ie blaster , M2 dev kit , boxed TRY...etc) :wink:

I promise I'll look after them :)

"The greatest games in the world take seconds to learn but months to master. The worst take months to learn and minutes to finish."...MattyG

Harmonic Bond
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Harmonic Bond » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 am

Something I've always wondered ..... was there a North American release for the Sanyo? I've always liked the look of those and I would love to own one one day. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near hardcore enough to fool with making a PAL machine work on my TV. :shock:

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 am

Sorry Harmonic Bond but no Sanyo for us. However there is no Sanyo in the UK either, it's Japanese which means NTSC. Good for you.

Hey matty, maybe I should just hold his account hostage with a ransom of some of that hardware. Sound good? :lol:
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

Madroms

Post by Madroms » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Do you have all the diff version of released 3do console ? Or are you missing some (like the 2 korean 3do for ex.) ?

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Man I saw that picture and laughed out loud. Then I saw the 1/3 comment.

/me shakes his head in disbelief.

PHOTOSHOP! heh j/k.

mattyg
3DO ZERO USER

Post by mattyg » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 am

When I first saw the photo all I could think of is "how?"
But the same thing is happening to me albeit on an infinitely smaller scale. You see the last 3do purchase I made was for a Goldstar and a job lot of games - my collection is now at @150 games and now the ones I want/need are getting harder to find. So I paid $70 AU to simply get 3 of the 20 games and a spare 3do. What the seller forgot to mention was that the Goldstar was still boxed and with its original packaging!
So now I am starting to aquire large excesses in my journey for one perfect collection. I've only been at it for a couple of years now but can see that with the right contacts and plenty of time how it can happen.

Hey matty, maybe I should just hold his account hostage with a ransom of some of that hardware. Sound good?
only if it's shared :lol: :wink:

bitrate
3DO DEMI-GOD

Post by bitrate » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Madroms wrote:Do you have all the diff version of released 3do console ? Or are you missing some (like the 2 korean 3do for ex.) ?

Unfortunately, those are probably the two biggest holes in my collection. At one point a while back I had an Alive II system complete but I traded it for a rare piece of M2 hardware. I don't regret the trade, but it is something that I definitely need to get fixed. :D

mattyg wrote:When I first saw the photo all I could think of is "how?"
But the same thing is happening to me albeit on an infinitely smaller scale. You see the last 3do purchase I made was for a Goldstar and a job lot of games - my collection is now at @150 games and now the ones I want/need are getting harder to find. So I paid $70 AU to simply get 3 of the 20 games and a spare 3do. What the seller forgot to mention was that the Goldstar was still boxed and with its original packaging!
So now I am starting to aquire large excesses in my journey for one perfect collection. I've only been at it for a couple of years now but can see that with the right contacts and plenty of time how it can happen.

You hit the nail on the head. Quite a few of the above consoles can be tracked back to various 3DO lot purchases I did in order to obtain certain games and/or other hardware. When you do that for years things start to add up. :wink:

BryWI wrote:Man I saw that picture and laughed out loud. Then I saw the 1/3 comment.

The remaining 2/3 are mostly loose consoles. I think I only have a few more boxed hiding in the back of storage.

Madroms

Post by Madroms » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 pm

So, you got a Alive II boxed ? I never saw a box for it and always wondered if it was released in a box or just in a pice of cardboard without any much stuff written on it.

Scarlettkitten
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Scarlettkitten » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Gees looking at that photo, I've got some catching up to do :shock: