Old 3DO fan, new member!!

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

oldskool
3DO ZERO USER

Old 3DO fan, new member!!

Post by oldskool » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey everyone! Some of you may recognize my name, I frequent Rising Stuff, Digital Press, and Pcenginefx, among others. I am a long time video game fan/collector. I would say that I am mostly a gamer. Though it is hard playing all your games when you are approaching 500 of them.

I bought an FZ-1 back in 1994 I believe. Payed the whopping price of 400 or 500 dollars if I recall. I ended up trading that away eventually. Not long after that I ended up with an FZ-10, and then traded that away as well. It's been many years now, but recently I got back into the game and traded a PC Engine Duo -R and some games for another FZ-1 with 57 games, a new 32X console with 5 sealed 32X games, about 10 NES games, and a few Genesis and SNES games. Oh, also got some Dreamcast and XBOX games in the trade.

Anyways, this is about the beloved 3DO. Many of the 3DO games that I got were sealed, but I am too much of a wuss to open them, I will if I have to, but I'd rather trade someone a sealed copy for an open one + something extra. I only have one controller, so I am looking for more controllers, the light gun, games that I don't have, etc etc. I will post a list of my collection in the Marketplace for people to ponder.

Thanks for reading! I will be around for a while. Hope things pick up around here, looks a little slow.

pitsunami
3DO ZERO USER

Post by pitsunami » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Welcome friend....nice trade you did there!

btw you are not the guy i took a dc katana some years ago are you??? :?

oldskool
3DO ZERO USER

Post by oldskool » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! No, that was not me. As I have found out later after creating my username on other forums, there are a lot of "Old School"s out there.