Predators 2010™ free movie download crisp quality.

All general 3DO chat here please.

Moderators: 3DO Experience, Devin, Bas, 3DOKid

Anonymous

Predators 2010™ free movie download crisp quality.

Post by Anonymous » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am

Please note:All our Movies are in High Definition Crisp quality. If it were not so, we'd rather not offer such a service. Our movies are well catered for, captured and maintained by a team of top level Digital Videography Professionals. This is why we are different from any other free movie site out there. Our movies are addictive. Once you join , you wont want to go anywhere else. Its all about the quality.Pure unique quality, A cinematic Experience having you crave for more.

300x faster Streaming speeds.Chrystal clear sound,crisp Dvd quality.HIGH DEFINITION.

Latest releases Burn solid copy to Dvd..Relax and play on your HD,TV. Image

Royce, a mercenary, reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the notable exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers -- mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members -- human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.

Genres: Action/Adventure and Science Fiction/Fantasy
Running Time: 1 hr. 47 min.
Release Date: July 9th, 2010 (wide)
Distributors:
20th Century Fox

Watch the official trailer.

This Week

Predators
Knight and day
Iron man 2
The crazies
Toy Story 3
The Twilight saga eclipse
Last airbender
Karate Kid
Despicable me
Hot Tub Time machine
How To Train Your Dragon
Armored
Ninja Assassin
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Sherlock Holmes
Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel
The White Ribbon
Daybreakers
Youth in Revolt
Leap Year
The Spy Next Door
The Book of Eli
Legion
Tooth Fairy
Extraordinary Measures
Up in the Air
The Last Station-
Serious Moonlight-
Transylmania
The Lovely Bones
The Road
Me and Orson Welles
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
The Man Who Loves
Capitalism A Love Story
Ne Te Retourne Pas
The Dust of Time
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Zombieland
Couples Retreat
Law Abiding Citizen
Cheri
Soul Kitchen
Los Abrazos Rotos
Oobermind
Whatever Works
Paranormal Activity
Edge Of Darkness
I Love You Phillip Morris

My name is Paul Williams and I wrote this review because I was scammed out of a total of $198 before I found legitimate movie download software. My daughter got a laptop and portable DVD player for christmas and I wanted to find a service that offered unlimited downloads for a flat fee -- I was not going to pay $10 per movie like iTunes and similiar services charge. Well, I'm happy to report that I found a couple legitimate sites but not before I got scammed EIGHT times! I've put together a list of the sites that provided what they promised, the rest pretty much ran away with my money.

My research consisted of signing up for numerous movie download sites, then downloading a couple different movies on each site to find out which sites are legitimate and which are not. In my test I looked at: download speeds, picture quality, ease of use and selection.

After completion of my research I found many sites simply did not live up to their claim! Time and time again I found sites that gave links to outdated download software, download speeds that could tie up your PC for a week, had a very limited movie database and many of the movies I downloaded had picture quality so poor it resembled a camcorder recording from the inside of a movie theater... Not good! If you do sign up for a movie download site, please do not sign up for anything not listed here, you may be very disappointed.

Even though most sites I reviewed did not live up to my expectations, I did manage to find a couple sites that were truly worth every penny! These sites all have ridiculously huge selections, (I found just about every movie I was looking for, and trust me, I was looking for some very hard to find movies) most movies I downloaded had near-perfect picture quality, I got all the right download software (of course), and with some of the movies I downloaded, I got download speeds upward of 300kb! (very impressive) If you are planning on spending money to download movies (which, if you like movies, I highly recommend) then these are the sites to use.

The Legal Way to Free Movie Downloads - Searching for the free movie downloads of your choice is simple: just type in the name of the movie that you want to watch. Alternatively, you can also browse the movies by genre, top ten lists, new releases or children. Once you’ve found what you want, simply click the download link and press play. Then just sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 am

You're links have been removed, your account banned and your posting IP blocked. You probably can read this but...

desiv
3DO ZERO USER

Post by desiv » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Is it bad that I look forward to the spammers here, just so I can see the BAN response??? :lol:

I feel so dirty... and yet.. ;-)

desiv

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

there is going to be a change....
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

GameCubed
3DO ZERO USER

Post by GameCubed » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 am

But where oh where will I get the crisp quality now?!

GameCubed
3DO ZERO USER

Post by GameCubed » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am

You know, it's pretty funny that they included the trademark logo for a pirated movie! "Steal this movie, but let's give credit where its due."

3DO Experience
3DO ZONE ADMIN

Post by 3DO Experience » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 am

GameCubed wrote:But where oh where will I get the crisp quality now?!
In the theater.
"Wait. You don't have a bag of charcoal in your gaming room???"

desiv
3DO ZERO USER

Post by desiv » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 am

3DO Experience wrote:
GameCubed wrote:But where oh where will I get the crisp quality now?!
In the theater.
You've never been to my local theater obviously. :-)

Although, I admit, if I don't pay more for the popcorn and soda than I did for the movie, it just feels wrong..

desiv

Vance
3DO ZERO USER

Post by Vance » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 am

Every time I go to the local warehouse to restock my store, I have to pass a dozen people with obviously copied movies in the flimsiest impersonation of a case that I've ever seen.

Of course, this is the neighborhood where little Mexican women race past you with unlicensed food carts, followed shortly by police on bicycles.

So now there's a digital version of this idiocy, too. Awesome.

BryWI
3DO ZERO USER

Post by BryWI » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:37 am

NExtflix? netflix aint got this... This is better than netflix yo! lmao.

Lightning
Who's Trip Hawkins?

Post by Lightning » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 pm

This thread is now about Predators 2010 and if anyone here has seen it or is going to see it.